Does anyone have any suggestions for sunglasses? In particular, since I wear prescription glasses I'm looking for more convenient than "have a completely separate prescription pair" or "contact lenses". The best solution I've found seem to be a clip on like Oliver Peoples, but they don't been to be in stock anywhere and I'm wondering if there are any other solutions.

I have and love Mykitas - expensive, but the titanium ones are nigh-industructable. Handmade in Germany and not part of the Luxottica group.

More from the new Y-3 drop, some heat sensitive material pieces...

41650223nw_14_f.jpgThe Mutable Windbreaker brings Y-3's signature innovation to a functional utility jacket. It's made in heat-sensitive material that shifts colour with the changing climate and with body heat and movement. The double front zip creates a detachable panel that allows multiple options for styling.

41650726tv_14_f.jpg

Does anyone have any suggestions for sunglasses? In particular, since I wear prescription glasses I'm looking for more convenient than "have a completely separate prescription pair" or "contact lenses". The best solution I've found seem to be a clip on like Oliver Peoples, but they don't been to be in stock anywhere and I'm wondering if there are any other solutions.

Garrett Leight is an offshoot of Oliver Peoples and also offers clip-ons in a variety of styles. For another poster above, Costco can be good for plain merino socks (and shirts) but they're not always available.

If those Y-3 pieces are anything like those Hypercolor shirts from the early 90's, all I can imagine are your armpits and back changing color and nothing else.

Edited by limeaide

SS17 BBS11xSalomon - from the looks of the BBS11 lookbook, there are all white pairs as well which makes sense as these would have started as all white then been overdyed 

20160627-P1220047.jpg

There is definitely another colour way (don't have photos with me now) but I think you're right in saying that it's white

Anybody seen Index before? Some of the stuff for their "Early Autumn" collection looks awesome, especially these:

https://indexamo.com/collections/shop/products/binding-pant

Nice...never seen Index before, but I really like the Binding Pant as well.

Anybody seen Index before? Some of the stuff for their "Early Autumn" collection looks awesome, especially these:

https://indexamo.com/collections/shop/products/binding-pant

They've just launched the brand.

The binding pants may be a bit too much for me, but they have some nice looking stuff

never owned a sfb boot but these look kind of nice. considering picking them up while my promo code still works. does anyone know how to size on them?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sfb-field-6-canvas-mens-boot/pid-11056697/pgid-11166079

These look like they have a different sole to other SFB boots, which seem to have a reputation of being slippery. Does anyone have any experience with these? The description of the sole says "aggressive traction"

(btw, thanks for the Mykita suggestions - probably going to pick up a pair very soon)

does anyone know how the si:sp slip on shoes and or boots fit, size up or down, tts?

cheers!

I'd say tts, that is, depending on what you compare them to.

For example, I wear a UK10 in all my Nike trainers and most Converse but for any shoes, boots etc I wear an EU 43 / UK 9. I got a EU 43 / UK 9 in these and they fit well and how I expected them to.

Hope that helps.

Adizero XT Boost ...

Welcomed%20Running%20shoes%20men%20adida

Edited by bento

I'd say tts, that is, depending on what you compare them to.

For example, I wear a UK10 in all my Nike trainers and most Converse but for any shoes, boots etc I wear an EU 43 / UK 9. I got a EU 43 / UK 9 in these and they fit well and how I expected them to.

Hope that helps.

cheers Yoshii but funnily that's the opposite of I do, had to size down a half in the nike x acronym lf1 and usually take a uk10, saying that most recommend sizing down on the qasa i went with a 10.

cheers Yoshii but funnily that's the opposite of I do, had to size down a half in the nike x acronym lf1 and usually take a uk10, saying that most recommend sizing down on the qasa i went with a 10.

How interesting. I can't comment on the LF1 and I haven't wore Air Force's in years.

Having tried on Qasa's I know I need a UK10 to wear them comfortably, an UK10 in the SI:SP shoes would be too big for me.

Hopefully someone else can add a comment

AQ3561_01_standard.jpg?sw=500&sfrm=jpg

Not my fav but definitely some interesting stuff on the Porsche X Adidas Line .

does anyone know how the si:sp slip on shoes and or boots fit, size up or down, tts?

cheers!

I took a UK7.5 in the LF1 and a 41 in the SISP. I'm normally a UK 8.5 in most Nikes. I like my shoes to fit tight so these are all pretty much dead on my big toe. By that logic it would seem that I went TTS. Edited by RemarkableArmor