that only applies to the lucky folkes in usa, dude is canada.

^ dude is fucked at 800 dollars

store uses private parcel service (fedex, ups) - 100% dutied up the ass

store uses public parcel service (royal mail, ems) - 99% dutied up the ass

NxN

Merino wool Kechief @kickstarter

if you ignore the stupid infographics about how there are 100+ uses of the item, you can get a merino neckgaiter for 15usd and huge merino shemag for 75usd

e0ba701a20ae79426610e3834284396e_origina

/

c0cc659c94a80fbf30af7774dfdea08d_origina

[most of you know that I have nothing to do with the project because it does not bear my signature logo and is not in my store]

sorry to veer off topic here. just got the Nikelab ACG cargo shorts in. the sizing is nowhere similar to last season's cargo pants. Got an S in both, but the shorts is a whole 2 inches smaller. So i am going to have to return to get the M. but on a side note, the black on the pants seem to be a true jet black now. Sorry, was in a rush to return and get a new pair so did not remember to take any pictures. I will try to post some pictures of the colour when the new size gets here. 

Anyone got any suggestions for like synthetic/webbing style belts? Man's only got leather ones

danii was making one but don't know when it'll be available in his store:

AOKU:202004 (TROUSER TENSION DEVICE)

aka belt MK–1 "NEED-NEW-BELT-FAST"

I was never fan of the heavy standard issue cobra belt because it's heavy and installation more painful than Windows 3.11 to NT upgrade. I made myself a 40mm webbing belt with simple plastic buckle, patch array, D-ring and tonal reflective parts. Currently being tested for ultimate user experience, before product launch at AOKU SURPLUS OUTPUT STORE.

1.JPG

FIG_01: Device overview / Patch holding D-Ring used for power tightening of the belt

l am supergrateful for this feedback guys! Thank you all for the support! There are belts in the making:) but it's quite hard to sync my daily job, freelance illustrating and aoku brand with the 24hrs/day span. it's just me doing the stuff.

NxN

Merino wool Kechief @kickstarter

if you ignore the stupid infographics about how there are 100+ uses of the item, you can get a merino neckgaiter for 15usd and huge merino shemag for 75usd

e0ba701a20ae79426610e3834284396e_origina

/

c0cc659c94a80fbf30af7774dfdea08d_origina

[most of you know that I have nothing to do with the project because it does not bear my signature logo and is not in my store]

Woah, that's an entrepreneurial spirit! I was able to find a place that just sold loose pieces and got a bunch of those for way cheaper. I didn't think there was that big a market for this

http://www.newzealandmerinoandfabrics.com/collections/fabrics-on-sale-and-odd-length-pieces

Probably a bit too much tactical for some, but I tested the pants from the same line recently for my trek in Nepal, and it's definitively a great techwear piece : http://ufpro.si/uf_pro_products/pants/79/uf_pro_p_40_tactical_shorts/

And to make it clear I am not sponsored by this brand.

uf-pro-p-40-tactical-shorts-black.jpg

Probably a bit too much tactical for some, but I tested the pants from the same line recently for my trek in Nepal, and it's definitively a great techwear piece : http://ufpro.si/uf_pro_products/pants/79/uf_pro_p_40_tactical_shorts/

And to make it clear I am not sponsored by this brand.

Their trousers look pretty cool too.

Indeed ,I tested the P40 pants, and really a great next level piece. It's Combat pants quality to say it simple

Edited by bento

bento you always discover and introduce awesome stuff! thanks for sharing.

regarding the belts: I have finished prototype today and hopefully will get enough material to list a decent stock on my site next till the end of the month!

bento you always discover and introduce awesome stuff! thanks for sharing.

regarding the belts: I have finished prototype today and hopefully will get enough material to list a decent stock on my site next till the end of the month!

Thanks man, I'm always looking for new stuff, that's the reason why, I've discovered so many things on this forum in the past, so it's fair to share my findings here .

Anyone here like Crye Precision?

They mainly serve LE / Military, and are on par with Arc'Teryx LEAF. They mainly make armor vests (I've owned one, and an AirFrame, it's pretty cool as far as armor vests and helmets go.) and other combat necessities, but they also have some interesting clothing options as well. 

One particular point of interest is their WindLiner, a inclement weather jacket that has ultralight 40 denier fabric, and is treated with NanoSTX. From what I recall, it's a perfect backup jacket for shitty days, or when you want to look like a black / green / Multicam condom. Once again, it won't completely stop rain / snow, but it'll keep you drier then what you were wearing. They did a collaboration with Billionaire Boys Club, and I think just rebranded the jacket. At 150 USD, it's a steal in my opinion, compared some of the pricer stuff out there. 

OmwIMOz.jpg

https://cryeprecision.com/ProductDetail/APRWL000LG0

Their pants are nice too. The G3 pants have built-in kneepads, if you're into some crazy cyberpunk hacking scenario in Neo-Tokyo. 

Edited by limeaide