Now that the weather is getting warmer I picked up the ACG tech shirt from last Summer. 
The fabric reminds me of the Veilance Blazer Lt, but a tiny bit thicker and stiffer (no stretch). Very breathable and water repellent. Kinda cheap feeling though so I wouldn't pay retail. 

Sized up and it still fits slimmer than my usual size.

Dat articulation

nhXQNJ1.jpg

Is there no love for Maharishi here? I never see their name mentioned. I think they are doing some pretty cool stuff lately.

Maharishi 7242 Upcycled M51 Rib Jacket + 7127 Tour Custom Cargo Pants Detail + Lost&Found High neck top

FDCFhlvl.jpg

QRz35aRl.jpg

0rmUiyel.jpg

QIp3uG3l.jpg

nmyTFONl.jpg

T5Qd26kl.jpg

I have the Maharishi Lunar Camo Blazer and it rules/is the gaudiest thing on Earth. Personally I find MHI a little overpriced for the construction quality and where it's made, I think for me it'd be a lot better sitting at more streetwear pricing than higher end stuff since that's sort of where it is.

Edited by Igneousity

Nice! Thanks for the reply. 

Anyone have similar recommendations to a sling/waist bag like this?
devoa-ballistic-nylon-bag-s-16.jpg

Been wanting something I can shove a light layer into and a m4/3 camera. Maybe a bottle of water. Want it small and slingable. Water resistance/proofness is a nice to have, definitely want something that can go comfortably around the waist or around the shoulders, and must have some sort of flap access. Hate having to just zip/unzip all the time to get a camera out for a shot. Also wanna shy away from velcro in these situations. So basically I just want a nice looking camera bag that can be worn on the waist or the shoulder.

1I wish the sport backpack was bigger for daily stuff, cause I wouldn't mind changing my custom 3TS for it.

2The approach jacket is very nice, the logos could have been reflective.

3Of course the sport backpacker vest is dope but at that price tag, wait a sec. it's soldout at y-3.com!

4But overall highlight of the collection is the mesh separator! (just kidding, but hope to score it when 50% off)

http://store.y-3.com/us/y3sport/sweater_cod39640191ql.html

I'm really, really amazed this is sold out.

Wearing a base layer like that is great when doing different types of sports. But buying a $220 Y-3 one when there are other great stuf being made for a fraction of the price, that is weird!

Wearing a base layer like that is great when doing different types of sports. But buying a $220 Y-3 one when there are other great stuf being made for a fraction of the price, that is weird!

The only people who are going to be wearing a 200 dollar mesh shirt are space goths to the club.