Not digging that running vest at all. Like the idea of a traditional border, but don't feel it's well executed.

Literally every post I make even slightly negative about Outlier is getting -10 rep without comment from "6c6567".

I've been getting the feeling that SISP (and Stone Island in general) has been on a downwards spiral lately. Last fall was surprisingly good, sporting a cohesive collection for once, but when I went down to my local stockist there wasn't a single piece that grabbed my attention. Materials didn't feel particularly high quality and with all of the modularity gone the detailing was pretty much non-existent.

It might be possible that SI/Errolson has decided to change to focus of SISP to carter to another crowd but I feel like the new ACG is much more similar to what SISP used to be for me than the SISP we've been seeing the the last couple of collections has been. 

Anyone agree with me on this or is it just me?

agreed with this. the items I've tried from the past seasons have been mostly underwhelming.

I tried on this Silon coat from the current season and it felt like shit, the material is flimsy and cheap feeling.

Kind of new to this forum, just curious what SHORTS are y'all into? Things are getting warmer so I'm trying to see what's out there

The closest "tech" shorts I have are probably the Nike Tech woven shorts.

Acronym SP3-X for me, best shorts I've ever worn. The material is incredible and pocket config is superb. Can't rate them highly enough!

Those are definitely cool. But I don't think I could justify spending that much on a pair of shorts. But I may if I happen to come across one in the right size  :ph34r:

Oh yeah? I was looking into those...how are they?

For the price they are going at, I think they're alright. They are quite noisy due to the material, but otherwise, durable.

I have some isaora shorts and they are abysmally bad. terrible freedom of movement, you can hear stitches snap if you squat; and worst of all pockets have that terrible orientation where your phone can't decide which way to sit inside the pocket and thus constantly feels like it's going to fall out

The Tad Force shorts look pretty cool. Last few years I've been getting by with simple black swimming trunks.

I'm not crazy about really long shorts so these seem to do me justice.

I'm going to try on some running shorts or something... Maybe from the Gyakosou or however you spell it ha ha

I have some isaora shorts and they are abysmally bad. terrible freedom of movement, you can hear stitches snap if you squat; and worst of all pockets have that terrible orientation where your phone can't decide which way to sit inside the pocket and thus constantly feels like it's going to fall out

Reminder that Isaora gave me free stuff to post a review and I was able to prove to the admins that I wasn't being a paid shill by pointing out that my review shit all over them.

They never gave me more free stuff. :(

Edited by Igneousity

Tad gear a/c shorts are a staple for me, outlier makes some real nice shorts that are prob more "city" friendly. There's lots of secondhand acrnm shorts floating around. Veilance makes a couple pairs and as was mentioned above isaora usually makes a few every year that I don't care for.

Tbh I wear board shorts or running shorts most of the time once it gets hot out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gonna try the Coldsmoke Innak next week or earlier ( awaiting for my order) http://www.coldsmokeco.com/shop/innak-biking-short/

will give you my point of view. (Made from Schoeller stretch canvas finished with R3 technology  sounds good to me...) (Btw, can somebody tell me the model of sneakers the guy is wearing on the link ? )

Edited by bento

I am going to assume it is an older variant of the black nike free 5.0? I can only find this 5.0 which look very similar I will drop the link here below.  http://www.6pm.com/nike-nike-free-5-0-14~1

Gonna try the Coldsmoke Innak next week or earlier ( awaiting for my order) http://www.coldsmokeco.com/shop/innak-biking-short/

will give you my point of view. (Made from Schoeller stretch canvas finished with R3 technology  sounds good to me...) (Btw, can somebody tell me the model of sneakers the guy is wearing on the link ? )

Edited by dsxero

my favorite shorts are y-3 techno fabric ones (l guess two seasons back) they are superlight, almost like wearing nothing and the fabric is stretchy so there is no restricted movement. and they are drop crotch.

2dc50cc137f978d0c3c09b8d257475f6.jpg?t%5

this picture does not really make them look good but can't find any

Just received my order, really great gear... the KAPVIK mountains pants  in Black are dope:

http://www.coldsmokeco.com/shop/kapvik-mountain-pants/

great cut, super nice feel, still a bit cold here in Paris for a complete review, but they feel really good, for the color it's a real black which is close to an ACRNM hard shell black (to give you an idea) the kind of "camo" feel is in fact very suble in day light... definitely a great piece..

Edited by bento