just wrap a glad trash bag around ur body and your insides will not get wet.

guaranteed until u hit a tree and maybe grow some iq

look at me guys I'm a techwear

ODhXMj2.jpg

edit: literally colourblind in certain spectra and managed to ruin my fit in editing because I didn't notice a colour adjustment

Edited by Igneousity

I've never had an issue with their quality, it's their sizing that always throws me for a loop. That said, I don't have that particular hoodie but I've been happy with most things I get from them, especially if you can get it @ a discount :)

Edited by jbob24

Jesus, whoever started that company just googled the Acronym font and called it a day.

yeah, they even use a similar naming convention. kinda sad, really.

edit: to add some nuance. there obviously is some talent at work there, it'd be put to better use pursuing their own ideas rather than riffing off someone else's. 

Edited by Inkinsurgent

4thdimension dropped some stuff again including a  weird looking gaiter/hood that draws a little too much "inspiration" from Acronym:

b-r1.jpg

I dig this neck gaiter, but a few things bother me:

1) no pictures of it on anyone

2) why are there pockets? snackjutsu?

3) looks blue on screen (again I want to see it on someone)

4D should do the instructional videos too:D

t–a:

-the pockets are for mp3 player/phone

-I hate the acronym style extra zipper, that's 100% unnecesarry rip-off

-also the 4D light gray tag is hideous

Edited by danii

I love Master-Piece bags (not tech wear) but I was checking out their site and one of their sub brands 02DERIV looks interesting.

Drop Crotch Goretex P15 and P17 anyone?

http://www.mspc-product.com/fs/mspconlinestore/c/02deriv

Looks like now we can finally test the "uncomfortable goretex pants" hypothesis

Full lookbook for FW15/16 here:

http://www.02deriv.com/collection/15aw/index.html

And here's a video for SS16:

Some more info on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/mspc_product_sort/

Definitely some interesting stuff. This last FW season aside, seems like they've been more of a tech-materials with classic look type of thing. Does anyone know much about this SOLOTEX material mentioned on one of the Jackets? Looks like it's supposed to be soft and have shape retention

make me a mod i crave power thanks

Also I just bought the original colourway of Qasas since they were re-released as well as the new Stone Island Shadow Project hooded knit in white and blue. Really uncertain about the latter, since I basically try to never pay retail and it's expensive as fuck. Plus, it's possibly a bit heavy. But, I got the last one in small left in the US, so maybe it'll work:

XlBAHVD.jpg

I have to admit that a little wild goes down well indeed and is a much needed breath of phresh air in an otherwise stifled all black zone.

I have had my beady eye on a tigerstripe SISP blazer for some while, just don't have the funds. or the svelte frame to adorn!

It's impossible to pull off all black here unless you go like full Asian kid streetwear. I really, really dislike this trend that unless it's grey, olive, or black it can't be techwear because it's what really makes things come across as super costume-y to me (as much as this thread likes it). This is doubly true when you live somewhere totally lush and green, you just straight up can't do all black.

The Nike ACG cargos were really the huge wake up point for me on that, I fell in love with the lighter blue colour and have been playing around a lot with blue and white techwear which looks much more appropriate in this climate and has a pretty unique feel to it compared to a lot of what you see online. I'm really hoping that sweater plays nice as an add on to the blue, but the ACG pants are light enough that if it's too heavy it's going to make for a really lopsided fit, climate-wise.

Incidentally, if anyone knows of light coloured top layers that look interesting (not shells) I'd be super interested.

So I do a lot of fashion writing for fun and I'm looking at doing a dressed-down style techwear intro, because I take some huge issues with the Dressed Down one. Does anyone have anything they'd really like to see in an intro to Techwear?