Boneville - The Sharp Engineer
Chore coat that transforms into a duffel bag. May also be paired with the Boneville KIT Liner system e.g. the marine insulator, the messenger etc. The Sharp Engineer jacket is offered in various fabrics; available in traditional Indigo-dyed Cotton and also in water-resistant Ramie/Polyurethane (bone, dark slate, snorkel blue, harbour yellow)

XxwATPrl.jpg4tPj0oWl.jpg

EFM (Engineered For Motion)
Dorset Removable Hood Sweater (wool jacquard knits)
NBOUjLll.jpgoKRFjiUl.jpgX7Vuarfl.jpg

Dimension Translucent Coat With Removable Liner (ultrasonic welded two-way stretch waterproof coat)

T5433jxl.jpg

can anyone explain to me how/where I can get a pair of free mercurial superfly htms on release? I only ever hear about them when they've hit b/s markets for 3x retail. 

also, how do they size?

Check out Niketalk forums. They can probably help you out as they're more in the know than us.

Any other new brands for womenswear?

Kit and Ace are doing interesting things with cashmere.

Willary won't say what fabrics they're using, but Pivotte are up front about using Schoeller Prestige for some of their pieces.

Edited by evoque

Thought this looked quite nice and seems to fit the bill for here, sadly way too small for me but some might be interested ?

Black Ventile Parka preorder ends today I believe

ge_fishtail_black_3.jpg?format=1000w

DETAILS & CARE
  • 100% Ventile Cotton (Weatherproof)
  • 100% Cupro lining
  • 4oz. Insulated Detachable Wadding Liner
  • Genuine Horn Buttons
  • Cowhide Stoppers, Waxed Strings
SIZE & FIT
  • Fits true to size (Designed not to be too fitted)
  • Average fit
Size 42 : 40"-44" chest / 6'1"-6'3" height Size 40 : 38"-42" chest / 5'11"-6'2" height Size 38 : 36"-40" chest / 5'9"-6' height Size 36 : 34"-38" chest / up to 5'10" height http://www.vietto-nyc.com/gotham-n-2/ge-m51-fishtail-parka-black

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

Another idea: anyone ever tried GTX socks and just wear "normal" (i.e. not waterproof) shoes?  If your feet are protected from water from socks, perhaps the shoes don't really matter anymore?

Hmmm, I could imagine the water soaking up the inside of the shoes anyway - at least in heavy downpour, I think with boots this would be an optimal combo though.

That vest is ace. I've got a small collection of weird old vintage military wear, I've got one in that design but in a french desert DPM. Not wearable.

can anyone explain to me how/where I can get a pair of free mercurial superfly htms on release? I only ever hear about them when they've hit b/s markets for 3x retail. 

also, how do they size?

check grailed, klekt.in or ebay!?

would recommend a half size up!

Edited by henrisan

WATERPROOF SOCKS IN NON-WP SHOES:

(Not sure if I did not write it earlier) I have two pairs of sealskinz waterproofsocks. this year I rocked them to a winter spartan race (took place in high tatras, slovakia, bellow zero temperature, good ski conditions, snowing and fog on the day) with zoom terra kiger 2s, I stepped in a stream in the beginning of the race so the shoes were soaked during the whole race. Did not feel unconfortable at all when running. But I was really happy to hop in my dry terrex conrax. (it took me hour and a half to finish and remove to shoes)

Conclusion: I would go for it again if I had to. (need for light running shoes) But for urban operations I pick shoes designed for winter, since I have stay longer in them, stay indoor and use them next day. 

I wear Adidas SLVR Winterboots I bought plenty of seasons back every winter, considering upgrade to Y-3 Hayworth Guard. Still don't understand why so many brands think that mens winter boot=timberland redwing mutant.

adidas-slvr-winterboot.jpg