does anyboy have any experience with the SISP Wide pant? They seem to be pretty incredible to me but I fear the inseam will be too short

I'd love to hear alternatives as well (I'm aware some ACR pants fit pretty similarly, although I haven't looked into them as much as the Stone Island ones)

Yeah, I've tried them and am still tempted to cop if the ACR drop doesn't yield any new pants. The material is absolutely incredible and the cut is extremely similar to the ACR P-14s (if you've tried them?) but a little shorter on the inseam, although the P14s do have a long inseam imo. I've got a pic when i tried them on in SI, sorry for the poor lighting, the changing rooms are quite dark. I'm 6'0 / 185lbs btw if that helps?

2d9xthh.jpg

Most of ACG is up, I don't see sweaters. Jacket doesn't appear to fit very flattering in the pics (on my phone anyway). I was hoping the pants were gonna show up in a different material.

Or shorts... Mostly I want some shorts :)

And those boots ðŸ˜

Edited by jbob24

Yeah, I've tried them and am still tempted to cop if the ACR drop doesn't yield any new pants. The material is absolutely incredible and the cut is extremely similar to the ACR P-14s (if you've tried them?) but a little shorter on the inseam, although the P14s do have a long inseam imo. I've got a pic when i tried them on in SI, sorry for the poor lighting, the changing rooms are quite dark. I'm 6'0 / 185lbs btw if that helps?

thanks a bunch for the response, im not sure if they're going to end up being the right ones as the inseam length looks good on you (I'm 6'2/140 lbs) im having a hard time finding wide pants in a technical fabric that will fit me well but ill definitely take a look at the p14s

As Ink said above, the inseam isn't that long on the P14s in the smaller sizes and at your weight and height, you must have a 30 inch waist max? They're not gonna be long enough dude, sorry.

I think the size medium P14s would be pretty ok (I have a 28 waist) as long as I belt them, they have a 32.5 inch inseam and the crotch is slightly low correct?

I think the size medium P14s would be pretty ok (I have a 28 waist) as long as I belt them, they have a 32.5 inch inseam and the crotch is slightly low correct?

i wear a 30 waist and a size S p14 and i cannot imagine a size medium looking good on me. the top block is very loose and has a huge rise. 

If you have a 28" waist the medium P-14s are going to be enormous on you.

anyone bought the SHADOW PROJECT hollowcore MA-1? can you push me towards buying it or not to? also genearlly SISP fits smaller than ACR right?

I don't own a single ACR or SISP piece but from what I've heard and based on the stuff I've tried on, yes, SISP usually fits a lot smaller then ACR. For a comparison, I'm a size 28 in jeans and a small/medium in everything else. In ACR sizing I really need to go for the smalls though, and even that might look big on me. When I've tried on SISP pieces though, I'm usually a medium and when trying on last falls neoprene vest I had to go with a large. 

TL;DR Based on my experiences ACR fits bigger than your true size, while SISP fits smaller than your true size. Someone else may have to confirm this though. 

Edited by Endless

Black Ember, formerly ember equipment, finally has a live webstore. They made a lot of noise with a kickstarter campaign for their modular, utilitarian backpack that utilized fidlock magnetic closures.

MTI4NzE4NTI2NzY3NzMzMjE0.jpg

Anyone get one from the original kickstarter? 

As much as I love urban techwear, that thing looks too military/bomb-like for me to be comfortable at international customs. I'm a fan of more sedate and utilitarian urban tech (concealed acronym and veilance stuff) versus overt military homages...plus I'm a civilian philosophically and occupationally...

Lars, are there any differences between the seasonal releases of the Nomin backpack? 

Is the ripstop grid more visible on SS15 version?

Yes.

The S15 version uses a 420d ripstop AC2 textile while the previous version used a 630d plain weave. The S15 version removes the top handle from the shoulder straps and embeds it in the back panel seam. Additionally, the hypalon loops for catching the excess from the shoulder straps have been replaced with nylon webbing which allows for a much cleaner look with the same functionality.

It doesn't seem this information has been communicated very clearly elsewhere, hopefully this adds helps.

2d9xthh.jpg

Those looks great

Any recommendations for a good coach jacket please? I wear one from Nike for like 3 years now, really simple without any visible branding and with very useful chest pocket. I prefer something without the "blazer" bottom.

Native Danger is taking preorders for their SS15 Camo Shell. Coated nylon with taped seams and YKK water resistant zippers. 

The camo pattern is what really makes the jacket though, definitively inspired by Stone Island but IMO executed in a better way then what we saw from SI last season (at least judging from the pictures). 

BarrierPromo_1024x1024.jpg?v=1418747123

I would've picked one up myself if they were available in black or a nice shade of green, will probably let this one slip though.

(FYI: If you're going order one, ND usually fits a tad smaller than average standard sizing.)

Edited by Endless

are they slimmer than the old ones?

if anyone wants to know, the climbers in a size 28 are now .75 inches slimmer in the hem than the original iteration.

im glad outlier finally got their measurements down for the smaller sizes.  the fit was weird/awful before. should this be in the outlier thread?  maybe.