Would very much appreciate fitpics of roshes. In the pics I've seen the sole doesn't really look the same as with normal roshes, like it's too thin in the front compared to the back. Then again I think I've seen the same thing with normal mesh roshes but also pics where it looks more "proportional", so it might have to do with weight+how you size them.

roshes don't work on everybody. it *may* be something as organic as your stride—some people wear them and look like they have bananas on their feet and sometimes they're just... less banana-y. biggest concern with the roshe sneakerboot would be the toebox as i really don't like the pokey toe syndrome that happens with the OG mesh ones and such, but these look to be more structured + leather so probably not an issue.

Would very much appreciate fitpics of roshes. In the pics I've seen the sole doesn't really look the same as with normal roshes, like it's too thin in the front compared to the back. Then again I think I've seen the same thing with normal mesh roshes but also pics where it looks more "proportional", so it might have to do with weight+how you size them.

Sure.  Honest question: do these look too big/chunky to you?

vLJcPF9.jpg

Edited by justinrr

Any alternatives/recommendations to the outlier new way shorts? Does not have to be as dressy as outlier shorts

1. Buy outlier shorts

2. Actually use them to do things in as opposed to having them in perfect fashion-y condition

3. Congrats, your shorts are now kind of beat to shit and no longer look dressy

Seriously, I don't get the "fashion" appeal of Outlier at all, they're incredibly functional garments and I basically live in them, but not when I'm trying to care about how I dress. They're really useful, especially if you're in a situation where they really shine such as near where you'd actually spontaneously do things requiring a swimsuit (in the case of the shorts). I just wear them with a tshirt and sandals and there's no way at all they'd stand out to anyone in any way.

My brain is fucked trying to decide if I want grey or black tubulars and I've only got a few hours to decide, shit. Anyone know if these will be like a regular shoe vs a limited run? I'm not up on sneakerhead stuff. 

My brain is fucked trying to decide if I want grey or black tubulars and I've only got a few hours to decide, shit. Anyone know if these will be like a regular shoe vs a limited run? I'm not up on sneakerhead stuff. 

These are general release and should be everywhere. I'm edging towards the grey as it blends the entire shoe together. The black "teeth" looks odd (in my opinion).

Note the majority of people are saying go down half a size.

Edited by Redmau

Yeah, I realized at the end of the day I loved the silhouette but that the panelling details on the black one were really ugly to me. I think you're right, grey pulls it together really well, and thinking about it black shoes do not go together very well with shorts in most cases.

Just got some Tubulars from Adidas.com for $93 shipped. They have a 15% off coupon if you sign up for their newsletter and they qualify for free shipping.

Didn't see the half size down so went TTS for sneakers. Adidas are kinda weird though, I wear an 11.5 in Stan Smiths but can't even wear a 12 in some Adidas styles. 

Note: They still have full size runs in Blue/Red/Gray. Black is down to bigger sizes.

Edited by brooks_

Ah fuck. I had a Kiwi friend pick them up for me on footlocker since it was a 3 AM drop here and he keeps stupid hours. Wake up to find out the black has sold out but the one I got isn't even close to gone and I could have just done it myself. Oh well. Wish I'd known about the coupon though. I went a half size down so maybe I'll need to use it anyways.

That's awesome!

For the record, Isaora never asked me to ask people to write reviews, I just held onto one of the codes myself and am using other people's feedback to decide what I want to get because I'm selfish but thrifty.

That's awesome!

For the record, Isaora never asked me to ask people to write reviews, I just held onto one of the codes myself and am using other people's feedback to decide what I want to get because I'm selfish but thrifty.

so to confirm, their giving you free items or discounts is on no way related to you writing about them here, sharing codes etc..?

I'd happily share every PM I exchanged with them. They just gave me codes to share with friends and told me to post the shorts to my social media accounts, no mention about posting on SuFu (specifically they wanted me to share it to Instagram, which is a pretty low price for free shorts), which I did. Posts I made here were made with full disclosure (and my review wasn't 100% glowing). I don't know anyone in person who would jump to buy Isaora stuff and I regularly communicate with a few people over PMs here, so I figured this'd be the place to share it since a bunch of posters were looking at Isaora stuff already. Asking for reviews of stuff is 100% me because I like reading product feedback regardless of the brand.

Not once did I ever pretend not to have been contacted by them. Also I'm still pretty publicly shitting on their sizing (see the community sales thread) so I doubt I'm ever getting free shit from them ever again. Which is okay, because none of it fucking fits.

Edited by Igneousity

new acronym stockist

hotoveli.com/collections/acronym

Yup, but they have great sales and they're good people. Keep an eye.

hotoveli is def worth keeping eye on during sales. owner is a nice guy, very underrated store in nyc.

Sales time!