i have one isa piece, an anorak from SS12 i think, which i got for $120. retail was $350, which is absurd since it's just a basic 2.5 layer shell. so are people just complaining the quality doesn't justify the price? this is obvious, but doesn't necessarily mean something is bad quality. or are there lots of reports of problems with their garments despite this? if their quality has improved recently, their sale prices definitely seem fair to me. i also think their sizing has become more consistent. could be wrong though.

anyway, i ask because i've handled some other jackets of theirs but haven't seen any of their laser cut or bonded garments, and i was interested in their board shorts. can anyone comment?

board shorts

lexVw5y.jpg

the 2.5 layer anorak i have. i really love it.

uGqmfdr.jpg

Edited by landa

I have these pants and they are pretty nice. Quality seems better than few early pieces I've owned. Buttons and zipper are nicer. No loose stitching. They are cut a little slim in the calves but mine are probably above average. Not a bad piece even at full price.

Also I never had any problems with returns or exchanges. Very good customer service. 

A Look Into Modern Issey Miyake | For The Love of Avant-Garde Fashion

While most of Issey Miyake’s Pleats Please garments are cut in a fuss-free pattern to fit and move with the body, once in a while this sub-label produces gravity-defying, architectural works. This dress, for example, moves beautifully in motion...

xjW6hQLl.jpg

I discovered the Homme Plissé line for men... the line is reminiscent of Pleats Please for men made out of sturdy waterproof techno fabrics. Photos of Homme Plissé items in store can be found here and here. I wish I had taken some photos in the store, as well as a particularly fascinating pleated cocoon coat from the EDGE series that I tried, but I was just too shy about it. So here are a couple of photos of the exact coat I’ve tried in grey. The fabric itself is rather difficult to describe. It has the characteristics of rubber with the texture of suede, extremely lightweight and certainly feels waterproof. Best of all it’s able to retain its beautiful pleats and silhouette...

PIN9xLHl.jpg
vwI39gEl.jpg

The Homme Plissé coat that I tried in Tokyo cost a little over five hundred ‘Murican dollars, AND it’s actually very practical as it is a waterproof garment...

kimoi though?

nike-flyknit-chukka-fsb-charcoal-detaile

I now what i'm gonna be wearing this AW season: http://sneakernews.com/tag/nike-flyknit-trainer-chukka-fsb/

wool flyknit upper, what looks like taped toe box and heel, techwear friendly colorway, subtle 3m reflective details...

must cop

I saw them at firmament. I spent a day thinking about them and they were long gone when I came back to check on them :/

Qasa high being faked now or what?

Yep...I emailed the seller, he freely admitted its not an authentic Y-3, but all materials are coming from the same factory, just has slightly different branding.  Apparently this is pretty common for these factories...I'd have to think the quality isn't the same...but that's just my thoughts.

On the topic of the chukka fsb talk I saw some sample pics of a khaki colorway today, and while I do like the look of the charcoal ones, these khaki ones at retail would be a no brainer. Definitely takes more cues from the original FSB, but looks great imo. These pics are a couple weeks old, and the light is playin tricks which makes it look like theres an olive colorway too, but as far as I can tell its just the khaki.

nike-flyknit-chukka-fsb-unreleased-khaki

more pics here http://sneakernews.com/2014/09/11/nike-flyknit-chukka-fsb-unreleased-khaki-sample/

^^^^ Technically the color is sage-rough green.  They were sample pairs, as far as I know... Erlsn has a pair and the co-founder of Haven has one too, bastards

Brief discussion:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/148235-lets-talk-about-oldweird-sneakers/page-61

Edited by Flipflop214

On the topic of the chukka fsb talk I saw some sample pics of a khaki colorway today, and while I do like the look of the charcoal ones, these khaki ones at retail would be a no brainer. Definitely takes more cues from the original FSB, but looks great imo. These pics are a couple weeks old, and the light is playin tricks which makes it look like theres an olive colorway too, but as far as I can tell its just the khaki.

nike-flyknit-chukka-fsb-unreleased-khaki

more pics here http://sneakernews.com/2014/09/11/nike-flyknit-chukka-fsb-unreleased-khaki-sample/

These popped up on my tumblr. I checked the bay and there are a couple of sellers with a decent amount of sizes.

Looking at around 350 USD. Too rich for my blood but some of you might be interested.

Just search Flyknit SFB on ebay and you'll find em.

Bit of a weird one, but can anyone remember where this photo comes from:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/204e382fc370203059d5e5b7eab309c5/tumblr_n1x6ncB6K01tpcflmo1_400.jpg

Fella was discussed on here a while ago, maybe a Twitter account?

Any recommendations on a tote? Looking for a black lightweight and sturdy tote! Would be great if it was waterproof and had a zipper! I think I've seen one, but can't remember the name!

Finisterre UK fucking up their clean look. The new jerseys with merino inner/cotton outer have a fucking stupid logo on the chest instead of the waistband. They get it right on the women's version and  all the rest of their stuff tough. Cannot understand the decision.

http://www.finisterreuk.com/shop/mens/clothing/organic-clothing-sweatshirts-and-hoodies.html