I really like SFBs, but they need a certain type of pants to go with them or they can look really bad.

Question for the techwear thread since I need a new button down for work: Do Shadow Project shirts fit true to size, eg: a medium fits like a medium US style t-shirt (ie: Wings + Horns/Silent/Acronym/etc) or is it more like a large goes to a medium a la Nom De Guerre/Surface to Air/lots of japanese+UK brands. The sizing they give on sites is really inconsistent/poorly explained, and I kind of don't want to have to do return shipping if possible.

how are all of these posters getting free stuff from isaora - are they lurking on here? yo, i live in australia and i'm mad handsome - send me something and i'll review it.

live in odd areas of the world and people tell me i look like an uglier version of smeagol

send me something and i might eat it.

These new Foot The Coacher x Nepenthes shoes are kinda funky. Not my thing personally, but definately have some of that urban tech thing going on. Twist on the rear end to tighten them.

The twist thing is actually called the boa closure system, it's pretty interesting a lot. You see it a decent amount in Japanese brands collaborating with shoemakers - these Minotaur x Regal ones for example

DS8uXS1.jpg

I remember seeing similar ones from Uniform Experiment or Sophnet, or some similar brand, and I think Be-Positive have done stuff with it as well

Here's a p. simple video explaining how it works

how are all of these posters getting free stuff from isaora - are they lurking on here? yo, i live in australia and i'm mad handsome - send me something and i'll review it.

was actually curious about that as well 

would review via a "uni student doing crap commutes in third world country" kind of perspective but that is most probably *not* isaora's target market or smth lol

edit:

i also do remember at some point that folks on here had issues with the QC and such of their product. perhaps at this point in time they're really eager to show people that they're pushing better products, et al.

Edited by kuya swagpoo

Well fortunately/unfortunately (delete as applicable) it's never coming out...

French designer Ora-Ãto has developed a conceptual trainer with curved veneer sections to reference the work of Modernist furniture designers Charles and Ray Eames. Ora-Ãto pays tribute to the late American couple with the Nikeames shoe design, which he imagines could be produced by sports brand Nike.

"It’s an an homage to Charles and Ray Eames’ Lounge chair – the most famous one with the wooden shell. The idea was to make a Nike Eames, like the Nike Air but playing with the Eames, translating the language and the forms and the aesthetic of the Eames armchair into a trainer."

ora-ito-nikeames1.jpg

These new Foot The Coacher x Nepenthes shoes are kinda funky. Not my thing personally, but definately have some of that urban tech thing going on. Twist on the rear end to tighten them.

01.jpg

Spectus make an absolute killer shoe with a boa closure:

tumblr_mzs1ciDAs01tpcflmo1_1280.jpg

My refrigerator is an Ora-Ito designed one as is my cooker !!! - I sourced all the bits in the kitchen to coordinate it - have a peep, this was just before we installed the kickplate at the base of the bottom units - again monochrome !!

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/88119341@N00/6780609222/]6780609222_70244a722a_b.jpg

...end hijack ( though it was related, honest guv! )

Damn dude....

I mean, fucking goddamn that's a nice kitchen. I'd be afraid to cook anything in it.

Damn dude....

I mean, fucking goddamn that's a nice kitchen. I'd be afraid to cook anything in it.

I'll second that !!!!  Very nice.....

Yes, ((ahem-sorry)) - I see the auction ended so guessing you made a good deal then, you are going to love it, even if it doesn;t fit you'll appreciate it, form the rough unfinished edges (love em) to the the little details, some hidden,  - make a note to investigate the magnetic collar fastening.

The gloves too, optional which gives it two looks, to the collar up look or more trad blazer looking in their folded config.

attach a modular scarf and you have a kller all weather all occasion jacket/blazer.

Did I mention I love it ?

nice buy, a lifer I say, it will not age.