As much as I like that MA-1, I've always struggled with ribbing on the cuffs of waterproof/resistant outerwear. Great that my body is dry but my wrists are all damp and gross. #designflaws

The ribbed cuffs (i.e your hands+wrists) can be kept in the waterproof pockets keeping them dry.

It's a matter of time and establishing their brand imo - Damir Doma and Rick Owens have been around for some time while EL is relatively new, the quality is comparable though from what I've experienced, and for me ACR is much pricier, while using the same quality of fabrics.

Anybody knows if the qasas will be available somewhere? Sold out on sneakerboy and lusiaviaroma delivers them by November...

The green Qasa's are out now, the black ones drop in early August. I copped the greens, absolutely love them and the comfiest Qasa's so far imo.

Yep I can completely second that.

order online  -you should find retailers with no problem, also go TTS or even down, they are not small and have ALOT of 'give' in them.

It's a matter of time and establishing their brand imo - Damir Doma and Rick Owens have been around for some time while EL is relatively new, the quality is comparable though from what I've experienced, and for me ACR is much pricier, while using the same quality of fabrics.

Anybody knows if the qasas will be available somewhere? Sold out on sneakerboy and lusiaviaroma delivers them by November...

Yeah, I was going to put that in an addendum that those brands are more expensive (at least ACR is because it never goes on sale). They're definitely on my "watch/grow" list. They certainly seem better than ISA ORA.

That Enfin Leve looks much harder to wear than other UT brands. Not really Urban because you stand out more than blend in so the designs arbitrariness come out as too exacting. If that makes sense?

Edited by TIMDOT

the cut and detailing on the entire collection is sloppy and boring in my opinion.

We can just second this train of thought again and again and again. I even find it borderline cosplay somehow, I just can't put a finger on why.

What are people suppose to feel about a brand that offers 6 variations of a sleeveless T-Shirt.. in two colors?! It might be the luxury of having their production inhouse, but still. W.T.F.

Unless they've got a sugar daddy or their money grows on trees, there's still a lot of effort in it though. It's not a death sentence, but they really need help with branding / direction. 

Can't imagine business being good with a product line that wide. That or I could be grossly underestimating how big the suburban ninja market is.

Edited by WillKhitie

The more I look at enfin the more it feels like a lower rent version of BBS11 (which in of itself has positional/directional oddness as well, IMO).

The tank tops are just too much. Oak does a better job for cheaper.

Edited by exhaust fumes

Enfin leve's defining problem is they can't decide which hype to cash in on.

Let's break this down from head to toe: undercut √ top knot √ tech blazer √ drapey rick-derivative √ #whiteshirtpeeking √ sportswear track pant nod √ drop crotch √ and oldweirdsneaker √

Did I miss anything?

10488414_495610110583154_2072566441_n.jp

Let's not even start on this Saint Laurent / jacketsling / UC "scab" ripped pant number. The whole thing is probably coated in DWR. 

10299683_284971888340476_571255642_n.jpg

Edited by WillKhitie

Let's break this down from head to toe: undercut √ top knot √ tech blazer √ drapey rick-derivative √ #whiteshirtpeeking √ sportswear track pant nod √ drop crotch √ and oldweirdsneaker √

Did I miss anything?

Gauges.

Costco Jawn good for camping so you dont thrash your precious veliance/acr .

Can anyone suggest tech/street friendly mesh shorts? 

Edited by EG562

Did the techwear FS thread ever take off? If not it should. Made a nice deal with MoreToasties and I'll be the owner of a Klattermusen Frode soon. Will post thoughts/reviews once I get it since it's been awhile.

It took off for a while and then dropped under the radar. Resurfaces from time to time.

You'll love the Frode. Right up your alley.

Edited by MoreToasties