Recently bought the Norse Project primaloft shirt that was discussed earlier in this thread. Best buy of 2014. Super lightweight, super warm and super versatile. Will be perfect for cycling when winter comes. 

xo31c9.jpg

lpStbVj.jpg

Info on sunglasses anyone? Or something similar? I love my cycling sunglasses, but without a bike they don't fit most of the times. Those Errolson is wearing looks very nice, not too big with some design-ish taste.

Look like a generation of Oakley Zeros 0.1 to me? Or at least a euro copy of them.

2652763349_a7cd519767.jpg

Which functional tech shoes do you prefer?

Sorry for the late response. I have been wearing these (Nike air ralston mid lite) for a while now and I have not found any shoes that come close. The nike free inspired sole make them relatively 'techy'. I can only hope they re release them! My only criticism is that the ridges on the sole sometimes catch on the corners of stairs and I micro-buckle.

nike-air-ralston-mid-lite-2.jpg

saw these ones earlier too-

104kaq9.jpg

These are an improvement IMO. My opinions on the qasa have also changed for the better now that I have bought some trousers that would look quite good w/ them

thinking about picking up a veilance composite. i actually tried them on at a store before. 

i really couldn't decide between S and M. S looked like the way it's supposed to fit but allowed barely any layering. 

M, on the other hand, was a bit roomy but maybe not as steezy. I kinda think that the point of 3L is being able to layer, right?

I usually wear 48s in European brands e.g. margiela. 

Your thoughts?

-edit-

It's OK b/c I JUST ROBOFUCKING COPPED

Edited by herpsky

can anyone comment if columbia's omni-wick tshirts work? preparing myself for NY humid weather...

I have a few I use for hiking and they do an alright job.  they're on par with the cheaper (~$20) underarmor running shirts.  they wick well, but they do hold more of an odor than my merino stuff.

There was some discussion of shorts for the summer earlier in the thread.  SWRVE has some schoeller stuff on sale currently. 

I'm looking for someting to carry my M6, a few rolls of film and maybe some other small stuff. I'm looking for something pretty stealth, and water proof or at least highly water repellent! Something like a small Porter pouch, but but not Porter! Any ideas?

I'm looking for someting to carry my M6, a few rolls of film and maybe some other small stuff. I'm looking for something pretty stealth, and water proof or at least highly water repellent! Something like a small Porter pouch, but but not Porter! Any ideas?

Lexdray do a really nice bag (the São Paulo sling).

http://www.lexdray.com/products/sao-paulo-sling

I've been looking for a bag like that too, but everything I find seems to be too large. The lexdray bag seems too big still

I don't want to plug my own post but I've just posted a black Visvim ecat 18L in the Visvim Community Sale thread that I'm charging less for due to a minor defect that if you're looking to actually use might be right up your alley. 

http://www.themodernindustry.com/products/redux-slingpack

Might fit the bill.

Decided to blow up the spot. Co-Owner of Trichome used to be a designer for Eddie Bauer and among the things he designed while he was there was this belt (http://www.eddiebauer.com/product/genius-stretch-belt/71403054/_/A-ebSku_0143054100__71403054_catalog10002_en__US?cm_mmc=GooglePLA-_-eddie+bauer-_-18283950120All+products-_-none&device=c&network=g&matchtype=&cvosrc=cse.google.18283950120All_products&cvo_cid=33575663976&gclid=CJKfzrT1r78CFRBhfgod4JsAAw). For $20.00 this is a belt made out of heavy duty stretch webbing whose length you can adjust with the tried and true cut the end and use a lighter trick. Incredibly comfortable (even if exercising), and elegantly simple.

Not very stealth, but I forgot that this was probably the best thing I found while I was on the search for a similar bag. 

http://www.chromeindustries.com/us/en/niko-sling

Couple of interesting pieces in the new Enfin Leve drop...

The Izotz coat comes in Schoeller WB400, same as the Acronym softshells and has a very unusual cut.

27.jpg

And the Haitzulo coat comes in a Schoeller waterproof wool blend that I've not seen before.

12.jpg

The Stotz etaproof MA-1 is quite nice as well.

1.jpg