Anyone else pick up a pair of the adidas pure boost? Grab a black pair on a whim and after wearing for a few days I'm on the fence. They are squishy the point that i'm worried I might roll an ankle and the build on them is quite nice but the durability is highly suspect. Seems like one wrong step and I'm going to tear a hole in them. Additionally if you have arch collapse issues, these are not the shoes for you. 

Also picked up a pair of the adidas element refine on deep discount and couldn't be more pleased. Super light, supportive and comfy but still feel reasonably durable, made with the same synthetic as the heel of the pure boost. If you are looking for a roshe alternative these might be up your alley.

After months of hunting and diving down blind alleys and back again, I have eventually got some of these coming, first in the queue but ultimately found myself just holding the door for everyone else.

Worth the wait?

2405046-p-4x.jpg

After months of hunting and diving down blind alleys and back again, I have eventually got some of these coming, first in the queue but ultimately found myself just holding the door for everyone else.

Worth the wait?

I've got those Qasa's Tek, they're probably my most worn sneakers. Super comfy, great build and look great with almost any outfit. After about a year the Yohji text has started to wear off but certainly no complaints from me, one of the best pairs of sneakers I've ever owned.

^ That's good to know - I had a pair of the grey lows the other day in a much smaller size - although I 'could' get away with wearing them I really wanted the black leather lows and eventually my patience nor fruit.

Just waiting on delivery now from our Teutonic cousins across the channel.

Now looking forward to wearing them with a smile and a spring in my step.

You getting this years colour by any chance? Highs that is - I'm hoping to get the olive green.

Got the Qasa today and love them, super comfy and sturdy feeling too in leather, much more so that the fabric, but that is to be expected, anyhow, thought I would do a comparison with the 3M reflective laces.

Before & after (flash fired):

14106193790_70f7ce98f5_o.jpgQasa 3M by TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr

14292826735_5e5178c784_o.jpgIMG_0001 by TEKsevenZERO, on Flickr

I like them with but will probably alternate as the mood takes me.

Bought some of these CCP trousers in khaki:http://ccp.fm/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=600
I wanted a very light pair of trousers for a holiday to Italy, can't be wearing heavy weight denim in that climate.

I finally got them and they are infact very light. I also like the fit and the details like the drawcord around the cuff and the articulated knee.

Edited by TIMDOT