^ That makes sense, wondered why I'd only heard about the olive & black iterations and stumbled across this, plus having the sun blaring through my ofice window, not that I'm complaining mind, about the sun that is.

Still holding on those olives.

Latepass but I really like the Veilance shorts they added this season. I have the cargoes and am waiting for the Voronois and have been very happy with them. Clean design as is expected of Veilance. They have the seam taping of the pants mentioned above. Can't say enough about them.

those veilance shorts are too long for my taste.  i'm looking for cargo/utility shorts that have a 7 inch inseam.  breathable, black.

(don't want plain ass shorts like outlier)

^i'm guessing a ripstop cotton short doesn't quite cut it?

otherwise nike has v basic short that fits that bill if you can find it
Nike-Mountain-Mens-Shorts.jpg
have a pair myself. shortest pair of shorts i own but i'm not exactly sure if inseam is 7". could get back to you on that if it seems like a viable option

Edited by PRICK DOM

New bag line from NYC based company Able Archer. Nice military inspired bags using a type of molle webbing system and the (lift-the-dot) closures found on old WW11 and Vietnam era bags and pouches.

Not quite tech wear, but I think they are a nice alternative to porter, killspencer, briefing and goruck.

AA_intro.jpg?format=1500w

AA_Sand_set.jpg?format=1500w

AA_fullbag.jpg?format=1500w

Edited by firstdoorontheleft

I know they've been around for a while but I picked up a tailored white shirt from Rapha this week and would definitely recommend it if anyone's in the market for one. The articulation is lovely, there's no pull in the shoulders or back at all when you stretch your arms out (and I've got quite broad shoulders). Great material, great fit and all the usual techy goodness (highly breathable, moisture wicking, quick drying, crease resistant, etc). Highly recommended.

lss3_1024x1024.jpg

^i'm guessing a ripstop cotton short doesn't quite cut it?

otherwise nike has v basic short that fits that bill if you can find it

have a pair myself. shortest pair of shorts i own but i'm not exactly sure if inseam is 7". could get back to you on that if it seems like a viable option

looks too long from what i can tell

not looking for cotton either

thanks tho.

Lurker here, trying to expand my tech wear in my wardrobe.  I'm guessing Nanamica / White Mountineering (regular line) is more fashion over function.  Wonder which brand is better in terms of quality and performance in general, look at their most recent stuff from 2013.  Thanks All

Edited by Artorius

I know they've been around for a while but I picked up a tailored white shirt from Rapha this week and would definitely recommend it if anyone's in the market for one. The articulation is lovely, there's no pull in the shoulders or back at all when you stretch your arms out (and I've got quite broad shoulders). Great material, great fit and all the usual techy goodness (highly breathable, moisture wicking, quick drying, crease resistant, etc). Highly recommended.

lss3_1024x1024.jpg

Just size up enough, a L polo is still annoyingly slim on a 40" chest :\

cool looking skirt made with Schoeller dry skin  I wish there was more women's techwear

Ivejean is pretty cool and it's disappointing that her last kickstarter didn't work out. It's kinda weird that the female urban techwear is such a small market despite the diverse range of styles available. I'm looking forward to the new Veilance womens line this fall and how they advertise+distribute it

Someone compile me a list of cool tumblrs I can browse during lunch. (Don't care if they're yours own or not.) 

5pec-0ps

tech_spec

Techwearist

The Bag Collector

HAVEN