I think climbers come in a 34" inseam.

I just got some dungarees....they're 32.5" per the Outlier site...and are hemmed.

Climbers coming with a 35" inseam

Slim Dungarees with a 32.5"

Edited by jward451

REALLY REALLY wish I could find these cropped pants or something of a similar sort for summer. I've searched high and low. If anyone runs into the And Wander ones in black let me know!

Or suggest alternatives ^_^ 

http://store.silver-and-gold.com/?pid=56606181

I was on yahoo auctions japan and I saw a couple of Klattermusen and Tilak cropped pants. I might have seen a pair of and wander on there too.

To be fair I have no idea who on this site is male or female !

And what does it matter? 

;)

my feet too big. will probably have to ask for a women's sz. 12 or something ;_; actually what is the exact conversion rate between mens footwear and women's footwear sizing? >_>

any suggestions for waterproof/resistant cargo pants? preferably in olive or black. 

Maharishi do a skinny and regular fit cargo pant in Nanosphere. 

http://www.maharishistore.com/product/Maharishi_2072LONGSKINNYCARGOPANTS_2288_0_394_0.html

http://www.maharishistore.com/product/Maharishi_2032CUSTOMCARGOPANTS_2228_0_394_3.html

Has anyone on here ordered from bagjack directly?

I'm interested in their new Kryptek camo collection, but I'm curious if I'm going to get hit with import fees.

In CONUS for reference.

the kryptek camo is so dope. appears to be the same kind used on the grey ghost gear backpack posted on softs.to a while back. 

http://softs.to/2014/03/grey-ghost-gear-backpack/

Edited by 034936

What are the sale prices usually like on levi commuter pants? Cargos are on sale at competitive cyclist for 30% off

idk if this is a problem thats unique to me but my levi commuter pants are such goddamn dust magnets its awful. when I first got them I looked like a lint-roller after 1 day of wearing them, and then even after two washings I can't sit on the couch without my pants being completely covered in everything around me. I don't have this problem with any other pieces of clothing

idk if this is a problem thats unique to me but my levi commuter pants are such goddamn dust magnets its awful. when I first got them I looked like a lint-roller after 1 day of wearing them, and then even after two washings I can't sit on the couch without my pants being completely covered in everything around me. I don't have this problem with any other pieces of clothing

Second that.

Hmm, the tassels/zip pullers are quite similar to acronyms cord adjuster. I believe they even used to be cut at an angle at the end like acr's, or am I remembering this wrong?

If I am wearing my acr jacket and someone points to the cord adjuster and says "wos-dis-for?" I feel my response would be appreciated after I give em a quick demonstration *as you do*. Now if the same thing were to happen with me and these trousers, assuming it is now in jest because of they're tightness, their response would be "ere-lemme-cut-that-for-ya." *snip*

Any who, I used to be a fan of maharishi but is it me or does most of the stuff they make look the same? As in you could tell its all made in the same place. Also, the fit of a lot of garments just seems off. But its good to see that on a couple garms every season they splash out on a new fabric.

Edited by TIMDOT

all black qasa's looking beautiful besides that little chrome part, I'd like it more if it was just tonal black with the rest of the shoe. 

I got my b/w pair for way under retail when they originally released but it's one of the only shoes I own that I'd pay over retail for another pair. they need to re-release the og ones so I can double up.

from what I've seen qasa's are pretty hyped though. I wouldn't put it past these to sell out pretty quick.

Very odd collision of work and interests that I never expected today. Had a sales rep show up with water repellent fleece, and we decided to stock some of their product for the upcoming fall/winter season. Took it outside, poured water on it, and it worked incredibly well. Water rolled right off. also, for those on a budget, there's a lot of jackets that should end up being less than $100. http://climescape.com/

They claim to have modified their fabrics using nanotechnology, thereby sidestepping DWR treatments. And to "recharge" water repellency, all you need to do is iron it. I'm not at a level of scientific knowledge where I can determine whether this is just jargon or not, but my basic product test definitely confirmed that the garments were extremely water repellent.