Wasnt sure where exactly to post this, but thought this thread was appropriate.

52BPIQC.jpg

Picked up a pair of the all-black qasa highs, but still on the fence whether to rock them or return em.

On the one hand, I think they can look cool in the right outfit and they are also quite comfortable for casual wear.

On the other, I can't see myself wearing these in anything worse than a light drizzle (sort of touched upon earlier in the thread when discussing function). Also the price tag.

Wasnt sure where exactly to post this, but thought this thread was appropriate.

52BPIQC.jpg

Picked up a pair of the all-black qasa highs, but still on the fence whether to rock them or return em.

On the one hand, I think they can look cool in the right outfit and they are also quite comfortable for casual wear.

On the other, I can't see myself wearing these in anything worse than a light drizzle (sort of touched upon earlier in the thread when discussing function). Also the price tag.

ACRNM jacket?

I had a peep at some of the SISP as the London SI shop, sadly I did not think it compared to previous seasons, the oddest part for me was the choice of metal zip over plastic it really did not make and aesthetic sense or overtly functional for that matter.

The line between Shadow & Mainline is getting increasingly blurred.

I do love a couple of the pieces but not the whole collection certainly I wonder how much direction was given by Stone Island and how much creative freedom was given to Mr H ? Seems to be alot more restrained then before.

Still glad to have seen it out in the wild.

anyone got any suggestions for some slim technical pants that are reasonable in price? (no more than $200) I am not talking about outlier, etc. but with more pockets, etc. Kind of more like TAD but I think those things would be way too baggy on me.

TAD's Covert Pant are a bit slimmer than the Force 10s.

anyone got any suggestions for some slim technical pants that are reasonable in price? (no more than $200) I am not talking about outlier, etc. but with more pockets, etc. Kind of more like TAD but I think those things would be way too baggy on me.

Beyond Clothing offers custom fitted technical pants with optional pocket layouts.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by SuE, September 15, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by SuE, September 15, 2013 - No reason given

Yeah, I mentioned that in the post (buried in the spoiler). The eco-vegans are great value. The soles are a bit ridiculous but those sturdy soles means I'll probably be able to wear them all through the winter.

Edited by SuE

Can anyone help me out, I am looking for a black very minimal hooded shell jacket like the fall line jacket by aether apparel or many of the veliance shells

untitled.jpg?w=500&h=500

If anyone could give me some recommendations that would be great. I am looking for something not to expensive.  Thank you!