Griffin never gets any respect, and I don't know why that is. Maha deserves more respect than they get, although I find it hard to get past my personal history with one of people there these days, and lets face it, once they started selling snopants in TJ Maxx the rot had set in.

Griffin never gets any respect, and I don't know why that is. Maha deserves more respect than they get, although I find it hard to get past my personal history with one of people there these days, and lets face it, once they started selling snopants in TJ Maxx the rot had set in.

agree about griffin studio! wasn't maharishi going under at one point, remember a few stores buying their stock, think crooked tongues was one, would say tj/tk maxx was one of the others.

Edited by scamster

agree about griffin studio! wasn't maharishi going under at one point, remember a few stores buying their stock, think crooked tongues was one, would say tj/tk maxx was one of the others.

Yeah, they went into recievership a couple of years ago, but the TJ Maxx thing was back in the early 2000s - they seriously overproduced for a few years.

For spring 2014 Arc'teryx will be launching their own commuter collection named A2B.

The pants look like straight up rain pants. Maybe it's just the specific color and/or lighting, but they're hardly the type of thing I would wear around all day, especially with the clasps at the leg opening. Pockets are pretty bad, too.

Yeah, they went into recievership a couple of years ago, but the TJ Maxx thing was back in the early 2000s - they seriously overproduced for a few years.

Indeed, they were also immensely popular then. With Jennifer Aniston and other celebs wearing the Snopants etc.

But they went back to their 'roots' pretty quick after that and did some amazing recycled stuff again. A few seasons back they went under and JD sports put some money in it. As far as I know Hardy is now doing most of it by his self again without a whole team under him. They seem to be on the way back up slowly but surely again. Although I still prefer the older seasons stuff, I have some amazing recycled and esoteric wing embroidery stuff in my closet from those good old days.

Griffin is doing good in Japan by the way with the new Hartland line.And off course their amazing campsite in Devon where everybody should go too.

Indeed, they were also immensely popular then. With Jennifer Aniston and other celebs wearing the Snopants etc.

Not to mention Abercrombie totally ripping them off ~'98.

But they went back to their 'roots' pretty quick after that and did some amazing recycled stuff again. A few seasons back they went under and JD sports put some money in it. As far as I know Hardy is now doing most of it by his self again without a whole team under him. They seem to be on the way back up slowly but surely again. Although I still prefer the older seasons stuff, I have some amazing recycled and esoteric wing embroidery stuff in my closet from those good old days.

Agreed on the recycled and esoteric stuff. Their recycled woodland BDUs are real classics, and I'm a big fan of their older bags - I found one of the camo suitpacks on eBay a few years ago for not very much at all that I adore.

I thought a few of the old crowd were still there - I used to know Damien well way back in the day but then found out what he was really like...

The parsec and zeta look like straight up veilance pieces that ended up at the wrong side of the fence. The cords are just silly though.

Edit: i can't fucking believe that shit in the video is made by the bird. The pants are retarded and what the hell is up with that abortion of a shirt at the end?

Edited by Inkinsurgent

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/offpocket/off-pocket

This product is stupid but ctrl+f hijab and look at those pics, lol. 

I quite like that Faraday pocket and I can imagine situations when it can be useful (see Zero History), that Anti-drone stuff on the other hand is absolutely ridiculous and I don't see how any sane person could possibly buy that. It may work as an artistic statement but that's about it. 

hey guys

looking for a rain shell for up coming winter, just want a shell as will be layering under it

particularly keen on a fish tail parka sort of design

this maharishi one is sort of what im looking for  

http://www.maharishistore.com/product/Maharishi_9229LONGTAILPARKA_1606_1_394_1.html

doesnt have much detail on materials other than nylon so doubtful to its suitability 

open to ideas?