Was looking at this ACG Goretex jacket and wanted to know if anyone has experience with the NIKE ACG range of Gore - are they as good as any other?

I like it's nice clean silhouette - looking at wearing under ACR cape so wanted something light, not too expensive and packable - reckon it'll do the trick?

$(KGrHqZHJBIE7)zlYJivBO9VVstZl!~~60_57.JPG

Was thinking that too, keep his head nice and dry though ;)

Unless...someone's about to come out with a tech peacoat....

Stone Island made tech peacoat last year, with David-T fabric I think.

Anyone here get the SISP Diagonal Parka FROM AW1213 - just wanted to know how it felt and how it performs in wet cold ewather bearing in mind the fabric used, looking at the XL but can onlt find Black would love the SAGE one?

Anyhow, hoping to hear your impressions.

TEKsevenZERO I was thinking about purchasing the diagonal-r bomber but found the material quite stiff although it may soften with wear. diagonal-r is supposed to be water & wind proof so you should be ok.

brook_ there's a 20% discount on amazon if you subscribe to their clothing newsletter ;)

on another note just watched this old video on how flexible the ic! berlin frames are. amazing!

Edited by scamster

Anyone here get the SISP Diagonal Parka FROM AW1213 - just wanted to know how it felt and how it performs in wet cold ewather bearing in mind the fabric used, looking at the XL but can onlt find Black would love the SAGE one?

Anyhow, hoping to hear your impressions.

I've handled the jacket, but no field test. Fair warning on the sizing, it fits pretty small. Easily go one size down, if that helps.

Only real complaint is that the laces are ridiculously long. The dwr treatment surpasses that of any outlier product I own and the bag that comes with the shoes rules! I find that the grey/natural combo is kinda hard to pair with most things in my closet, but ymmv. wish they were black or navy or something instead. However, they do look pretty good and worst case, they'll make a fantastic pair of beaters, ESP if you get them at a discount

3AnyME3.jpg

4jLpddP.jpg

ElxzkeQ.jpg

somewhat related to the previous posts, i'd wear this nanamica jawn to work

To follow up, any recs for a coat / short jacket that I can still pickup for F/W? Bay Area still fairly chilly in the morning, and I leave the office around 7, which is still pretty cold to me this late in the season. My two Uniqlo jackets that I have to layer (down jacket inner, light spring jacket outer similar to S/S '13 MA-1) is not cutting it any longer and frankly am kind of tired of the look.

Also, if anyone is proxying for the Outlier sale, I would be really interested in a coat, preferably peacoat in medium if any are to be had.

Wish I had picked this up from Patrik Ervell F/W '12

file_4f4296291dcee.jpg

Not sure how tech this is sans nylon pockets, but this IMO would be perfect. Short in the body so I can wear while in car, and wool instead of fleece so my fingers to get shocked all the time. As is currently, the nylon on nylon of the two Uniqlo jackets I wear got me in a 'buzzing frenzy.' I'm afraid of grabbing the door knobs when I get out of my car having sit through a 25-35 min commute. Really hoping I can pick it up once it pops up on GILT...

Edited by gettoasty

I am infatuated with their short trench, but I just don't see myself spending 1K+ on a jacket at this point in my life. Post-college, maybe. Ebay/Supermarket/Rakuten 'til then.

Speaking of stahl, what's the word? site hasn't been updated in over a year.

I really don't know, I emailed them a little while enquiring about a couple of pieces but no reply, shame as they have some really nice items, especially for me the Sweatshirt which is an evolution of their Living Mutants Shield Sweatshirt, I love the panel design.

Their Varsity is nice too. Shame if they have evaporated, there is not enough of that type of clothing around especially from Europe. maybe other SUFU folk might know especially any from Berlin - any folk out there know ?