Anyone use the acronym 3A-1 messenger bag? How do you like it? I found one at a decent price, but never seen the thing in person... I like that the strap is extendable which I think makes it much more usable. If you have any pics of it and the interior, that would be great too. Thanks in advance.

Crosspost with the Acronym topic:

I have 2 versions of the 3A-1, both are being used for daily use.

Best non-laptop bag there is for me! (although i still put my 15inch mbp in it usually). Since I have my 3A-1 my 3A-5TS is just sitting in the corner never being used.

I only took photo's of my green limonta version for you.

Let me know if you want anything on the black version of any specific parts etc. Or PM

1: Front view

2: Front view with inner pockets (2x zipper pocket 1 open pocket) layed out.

3: Inside view with inner pockets

2nrcysw.jpg

2dc78df.jpg

34temux.jpg

I've been using a 3a-1 for over 2 years. It's my everyday bag and the utility it offers is amazing. The scalable nature of the external pockets is incredibly useful. I'm often surprised the volume they can hold. Never used it to carry a laptop however, as I don't need to. Keep in mind the design of this bag predates main stream laptop ownership. The media ports and smaller hanging pocket were actually designed for MD players (correct me if I am wrong) to give you an idea of the age of this design. I can't say enough good things about the bag.

Edited by larssss

• 2 weeks later...

back on the topic of misc urban tech wear since there IS A SEPERATE ACRONYM THREAD FOR ACRONYM DISCUSSION *cough cough* sorry.

anyways, mission workshop finally came out with their bags that you can customize. made in america, weatherproof, very inexpensive compared to aforementioned brands.

http://missionworkshop.com/products/arkiv-system-bags/configure-your-field-pack.php

Headsup on the new Autumn Winter collection from Shadow Project, prefer previous seasons but looking forward to the full reveal.

Here you go: http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getdata.aspx|calltype=listofprod&des=4nw&cat=&season=actual&gender=men&group=&subline=&fromlinkdeshtm=undefined&fromtrend=false&trend=&sorttype=0&fromhyst=false&listofprodpage=1&scrolltop=430

Hope the link works.

Headsup on the new Autumn Winter collection from Shadow Project, prefer previous seasons but looking forward to the full reveal.

Here you go: http://www.luisaviar...1&scrolltop=430

Hope the link works.

link didn't work for me maybe it's been pulled, the cached version is still there and the links for individual pieces too.

quite like them but not overly excited about them. can't wait to see the rest of the collection. according to the site the gore-tex signature coat is available to purchase now?!? :blink:

sup sufu fam.

this is billy / will i am.

lost my fucking password.

anyway.

at least 30% off on stone island shadow / white mountaineering / isaora.

Please enjoy

http://www.boylstont...o.com/shop/sale

EDIT:

Just got an additional 15% off approved for you guys.

This works site wide, even on sale items.

Ends Sunday night.

Code is extended indefinitely.

Not sure when we're gonna take it down.

But as a thanks for your support we'll keep it up as long as possible.

||

Code: sufufam15

Love y'all.

<3

Edited by OHWRD

Always been interested in Techwear, but haven't delved too deep into the stuff yet. Thinking about getting some Outlier shorts. Any other brands you guys would recommend?