Cheers for that - they appear to have indeed mutated into something less urban, which for me is a shame - still interesting though.

Thanks for the headsup, looks like I am never going to get that sweat or jacket I wanted then.

Out of interest anyone like the Reebok VCMP 3M reflective boots ?

6945024602_05e3309c2e_b.jpg

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

So I attempted to dye my outlier wool backs black yesterday, they didn't quite make it there, but are pretty close. I'm not sure if this has To do with the face that I used cold water in the washing machine, or that they'll just need another round with the dye.

Finisterre has a great bargain on....

_spacer.gif

You heard correctly

_spacer.gif

We did this once before and it went down very well. We're doing it again, the only difference is this time there's slightly slim pickings.

If you buy a longsleeve Merino Eddy Base Layer (crew neck), you can get any type of Performance Brisa Base Layer free.

A quick tip: if you can't find your size in the Brisa of your choice, pick one up for a partner, mate or save it for a year and give it as a Christmas present.

Buy an Eddy and get a Brisa free now - the offer runs for 1 week.

www.finisterre.co.uk

So I attempted to dye my outlier wool backs black yesterday, they didn't quite make it there, but are pretty close. I'm not sure if this has To do with the face that I used cold water in the washing machine, or that they'll just need another round with the dye.

use warm water and vinegar. plus, It seems like nanosphere material doesn't dye that well in general. you'll have to wash them out again for them to be water resistent.

Anyone caught site site of the Autumn/Winter 12/13 Shadow Project yet - I'm gagging to see what is in store this coming season, I always prefer the colder weather gear to the lighter stuff.

Dying to get my hands on the modular scarf / neck brace or hood if they have one this season to go with existing Proof gear.

The nanosphere is going to actively repell the dye at first, but once it wets out it should start dying. I'd double or triple the exposure time and maybe if there is a high agitation setting try that.

ask michaeltizzle how he died his. His turned out pretty dope.

Cheers for that - they appear to have indeed mutated into something less urban, which for me is a shame - still interesting though.

Thanks for the headsup, looks like I am never going to get that sweat or jacket I wanted then.

Out of interest anyone like the Reebok VCMP 3M reflective boots ?

6945024602_05e3309c2e_b.jpg

i am super into them - they're a departure for me (my footwear choices are usually more classic...red wings, nb's etc) but there's something about them...the dark grey matte tonal colourway... the wide velcro strap w/ no laces for a uberclean look...

and 3m is just awesome...indoors at certain angles they just kind of take on this luminescent glow, and outside at night they really light up.

Edited by duggabax

A little while back I really wanted black outlier slim dungarees but they weren't available in my size anywhere. Now that they're available I'm not so sure. Any comments on how they compare to black jeans? I'm looking for a replacement that won't look synthetic to others. Also curious on sizing. I have the three way shorts in 30 and as a true 30 I kind of wish I could have gotten a 31 (they only offer 30 and 32). It fits, but I'd prefer to wear them a bit lower on my hips and while the rest of the shorts have a good amount of stretch to them, the waist band is pretty firm.

They don't wear/feel similar to denim at all really, they just imitate the styling of a basic 5-pocket jean. The fabric in the dungarees is much lighter and thinner than say the 3-way shorts and don't stretch as much. The indigos don't really look like denim fabric-wise either, but with black I don't think anyone would really notice unless they're really looking.

I wear a 28 in pretty much everything other than raws and my 28 indigos felt a little on the small side. On the other hand, my 28 3-way shorts fit on the looser end of 28, so...

Edited by Japaslavian