only thing is, dungarees are mad short compared to other outlier bottoms. highwater status when i cross my legs

i've also noticed that the schoeller really loses effectiveness after awhile. i haven't tried drying or ironing mine to 'reactivate' it per documentation, but the last time i spilled a beer on my lap i might as well have been wearing denim

Edited by cameron-

^ I had 3 pairs of the OG, and while mad comfortable, all three ended up with crotch blow-outs, which was kinda disappointing. :(

The slim dungarees have held up all winter tho. Maybe I'll give the climbers a try next.

^ I had 3 pairs of the OG, and while mad comfortable, all three ended up with crotch blow-outs, which was kinda disappointing. :(

The slim dungarees have held up all winter tho. Maybe I'll give the climbers a try next.

yeah the quality from what I've been hearing leaves a lot to be desired. I've been lucky but my friend who has a pair says the same thing, ripped.

i just wish i could dye my ogs black. probably slim chance but is there any way? I dont really like slate grey. thought itd be darker

you can dye it. use rit dye or whatever. probably 2 packets. wash it twice to gain its water repellencey

Sorry if this has been asked before, but anyone have thoughts on the outlier shorts? Not really my aesthetic but definitely moreso than say chino shorts or something. I live in Texas and shorts are pretty much mandatory to survive the Summer and something like RO shorts would pretty much defeat the purpose for me. Plus I don't have a real swimsuit and those it looks like they function as that purpose also.

Edited by wurm

you can dye it. use rit dye or whatever. probably 2 packets. wash it twice to gain its water repellencey

^ thanks. just tried it. in the washing machine now.

i am pretty sure rit dye isn't going to do anything... there is a good amount of synthetic fibers, which ordinary rit dye will NOT stick to. there are such things as synthetic fiber dyes (available at fabric/arts stores), but i am doubtful that these will achieve the color you're looking for. you might just have to buy another pair

Yup. I saw that and was pretty impressed. Picking up the Climbers today.

Side note from my deleted post earlier... 15% off Rapha going on right now. I was gonna buy the city riding trousers, but just realized they're not water-resistant. Bummer.

The city riding trousers are basically black chinos, nicely tailored with riders in mind. But their soft shell pants are excellent for foul conditions - too warm for anything but winter use tho.

i am pretty sure rit dye isn't going to do anything... there is a good amount of synthetic fibers, which ordinary rit dye will NOT stick to. there are such things as synthetic fiber dyes (available at fabric/arts stores), but i am doubtful that these will achieve the color you're looking for. you might just have to buy another pair

it actually worked out after dying twice. the only part that didnt take to the dye was the inside lining.