I don't believe it's been mentioned in this thread, but the Massif Collection coming in fall looks like its following the Arcteryx Veilance move. I'm a bigtime Arc'Teryx junkie and the Veilance line was a total treat for me when it first came out. Before the Veilance line was introduced two years ago I used to purchase pieces from the Arcteryx LEAF line as the logo(even though that is the best logo of the outdoor brands) was discreet and the quality of the LEAF line was all made in Canada like the older Arc stuff before they moved some production offshore. The Massif Collection looks promising from the previews and the articles written about their move to modern civilian designs.

http://www.acquirema...-collection.php

http://www.massif.com/collection/

Thanks for the links. I'll be keeping an eye out for these guys.

Curious if a gore poncho performs any different than a non breathable. There is a lot of air flow there so it breathes by design, and makes it harder to create the energy difference that gore requires to push vapor through the membrane. But non breathable ponchos can get pretty clammy so maybe it does change things, be interesting to test

mannn i wish arc'teryx actually released these 2 the public

do i gotta barter with a homeless dude who got 1

Your not the only one. Every time this gets posted on an outdoor site dudes are wishing they could buy one as well. I see low income dudes walking around in these on my way home from work. Come to Vancouver and hang out at Main and Hastings and you'll find one soon enough.

you're probably gonna have to figure out 30 different ways to pay for this too. not gonna be cheap. but i'm interested in seeing the book

you're right no way will be able to afford one sadly, love to see one once it gets released to have a play but that'll be unlikely too :(

like you will definitely cop the book.

lazykid thanks for the info on massif will keep an eye out, the camo m65 looks real interesting.

Edited by scamster

Yes, you can call Stahl Corp. techwear, sophisticated techwear if you wish.

The fabrics are not all that tech but the cut on Stahl pieces is superb and the lines are futuristic.

In past seasons it was more urban techwear like, as of 2/3 years ago it's gone more in the direction of sophisticated streetwear with futurism influences.

So glad to see them back in full effect after a good 1.5 years of absence!

The Neo varsity is such a quality piece and it looks like the basic unit sweatshirt has been revamped with some rougher edges.

Shirts are also of superb quality in regards to fabric and cut. Time to get my old pieces out of the closet!

And once again in general....STOP THINKING THAT TECHWEAR IS ALL ABOUT THE WEATHERPROOF FABRICS!

Most of the people totally disregard the techniques that are used like bonding and cutting of fabric etc.

Try seam taping some wool and you'll finally understand what techwear is really about.

And once again in general....STOP THINKING THAT TECHWEAR IS ALL ABOUT THE WEATHERPROOF FABRICS!

Most of the people totally disregard the techniques that are used like bonding and cutting of fabric etc.

Try seam taping some wool and you'll finally understand what techwear is really about.

ok sensei

How do these fit?

true to size. very comfortable though like the original prestos. but as aso said, very hard to find. i think i have pair #137/500. i rarely rock them and own them more for a design perspective. dope shoes tho

here's hiroshi fujiwara and nike ceo mark parker wearin them

sneaker-tokyo-vol-2-hiroshi-fujiwara-book-8.jpg

and to make sure the thread isn't being side tracked, hiroshi is wearing a visvim m-65 :D