Don't need to use iD for an all black pair - http://www.runningwa...MRS-NLG3M6.html

I usually go for shit in the lunar/acg range (well, the few subdued colourways that exist)

100_4922.jpg

I had that nike x wood wood collabo shoe. Super comfortable and water repellent. Ended up selling em bc they didn't get much play in my sneaker rotation, but sometimes i wish i had kept em.

My recos from my sneaker collection are:

the nike HTM2 run boot. limited edition. designed by hiroshi fujiwara, tinker hatfield, and ceo mark parker. these are pretty hard to find now.

nike-htm2-low-available-4.jpg

the Nike footscapes have always been ninja-esque, but i love my footscape woven chukkas. they got that extra tech with the elastic ankle grip and the notched free sole

nike-sportswear-air-footscape-woven-chukka-freemotion-3hc-pack.jpg

i've been trying to find these but i can't find them anywhere. some gore tex pumas

puma-tatau-1.jpg

Edited by Landy

How would you compare the OG pants to the slim dungarees? I own the latter but I might grab some OGs too.

I own the keirin cut dungarees so i can't comment on the fit but material-wise, the 4 way stretch of the OGs is unlike anything else. It takes some getting used to at first because it only stretches where there's movement without pulling on the rest of the pant, it's like it's not just one piece of clothing? I don't know, I'm inarticulate as fuck so I'm probably not making a very good case for them but you definitely won't regret picking up a pair.

I had that nike x wood wood collabo shoe. Super comfortable and water repellent. Ended up selling em bc they didn't get much play in my sneaker rotation, but sometimes i wish i had kept em.

I've thrashed mine; easily one of my favourites. Unfortunately the DWR treatment has worn off and my attempts to reactivate it with heat have failed. pretty bummed about it but i still wear them on the reg.

anyone else seen the soft core rain shirt outlier just put out? looks so incredibly nice but i dont have that much dollar to drop on a shirt right now..

New SI:Shadow up on Firmament

Yeas but damn those sweatshirts and short-sleeved shirt are ugly!

Only cool thing is the new trench, like the asymmetrical one button vibe....hope that the complete collection is better but on the other hand...less stuff to buy some more money to stay in my pocket for other stuff!

Endclothing also got some stuff, the trench and...tadaadadaaaaa.....the Microfiber Jacket!....too bad it's ugly pffff.

http://www.endclothi...bre-jacket.html

The white buttons just mess it all up, jacket is not so bad but those buttons?!

I'm getting the feeling that it's going to be a bad season. (Every season had one or two pieces which were kinda not so pretty but this beats everything).

Edited by Cloud_SB

Where are these available? (If they still are…)

Super limited (in-store only?) release last year. See them on eBay for $300+

re: SI:Shadow, I'm not totally sure where I stand on the over-shoulder pockets yet. It's pretty benign on the grey sweatshirt....

Haven has some additional SI:Shadow pieces up

don't mind the new jersey sleeve shirt but i'm not really down with the 3/4 sleeve length, will probably pick up last season's placket shirt instead. the new stealth trench coat is my favourite so far, drooling over the grey version.

also, ss12 lookbook

Edited by fasttimes

that is true, but your sole options are VERY limited, i think only black, white, volt, and pink. you can't really get close to any of the city pack

the nike free 2's are on nikeid.com so you could actually design your own

anyone have exp with the outlier soft core vest? looks decent for aus winter, but not sure about sizing since it seems pretty thin. charcoal grey is my jam.

i have this and i don't think i've ever worn one piece of clothing more in my entire life.. fucking love this. i stayed true to size and it fits well.. very warm.. don't know what aus winters are like but it makes a great layering piece

i have the pivotal bomber coming in the mail so i'll let you know what i think when i get it.. but if it's like the many other outlier pieces i own, it'll be awesome

Posted · Hidden by aure, January 31, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by aure, January 31, 2012 - No reason given

anyone got a Nike vapor flash jacket in S or M they're willing to sell? or if you can find any store that has one for sale. let me know

cheers

To remove grease from a Gore-Tex® garment you should first dampen the stain and then rub the stained area with Granger's G-Wash diluted with 3 parts water (dishwashing detergent can also be used with fair results). You can then clean the jacket in warm water, again using the Granger's G-Wash (see above:"How do I wash my Gore-Tex® jacket?"). If the stain persists, you can use Granger's spray-on cleaner or sponge it with a safe cleaning fluid or mineral spirits; both can be found at a grocery store. If cleaning fluid or mineral spirits are used, the DWR will need to be reapplied.

http://veilance.arcteryx.com/product-care.aspx?EN

i have this and i don't think i've ever worn one piece of clothing more in my entire life.. fucking love this. i stayed true to size and it fits well.. very warm.. don't know what aus winters are like but it makes a great layering piece

i have the pivotal bomber coming in the mail so i'll let you know what i think when i get it.. but if it's like the many other outlier pieces i own, it'll be awesome

Have this in gray. Worthwhile piece. Extremely warm, superlight. Best for 30-50ºF weather where you can't fuck with heavy down, and don't want to wear leather.

I don't believe it's been mentioned in this thread, but the Massif Collection coming in fall looks like its following the Arcteryx Veilance move. I'm a bigtime Arc'Teryx junkie and the Veilance line was a total treat for me when it first came out. Before the Veilance line was introduced two years ago I used to purchase pieces from the Arcteryx LEAF line as the logo(even though that is the best logo of the outdoor brands) was discreet and the quality of the LEAF line was all made in Canada like the older Arc stuff before they moved some production offshore. The Massif Collection looks promising from the previews and the articles written about their move to modern civilian designs.

http://www.acquiremag.com/style/clothes/massif-collection.php

http://www.massif.com/collection/