Probably going to get a pair of ID lunarglide+ 3's. Thinking of getting them in all black, although I think I saw an all grey model on 20hundred's blog that looked pretty cool.

Don't need to use iD for an all black pair - http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpageMRS-NLG3M6.html

I usually go for shit in the lunar/acg range (well, the few subdued colourways that exist)

100_4715.jpg100_4922.jpg100_4849.jpg

I am not very fond of Nike as a brand but, to me, their SFB is the best option to fit with urban techwear (if you think there is something better around to go with veilance or acronym stuff please tell me, I would be very happy to know)

errolson wears a lot of visvim shoes, every time I've met him he's been wearing black keifers

Probably going to get a pair of ID lunarglide+ 3's. Thinking of getting them in all black, although I think I saw an all grey model on 20hundred's blog that looked pretty cool.

Would still like to get a pair of the Free Run 2+'s at some point. London/NYC/Tokyo were all on point.

nike-free-run-2-london-city-pack-6-1-540x359.jpg

Don't know if it's sufficiently urban, but I love my Arcteryx Alpha SL.

alpha-sl-jacket-black-black.png

I get overheated really easily, even in winter, but it's uninsulated and breathable enough that I can use it as a winter jacket. It's also roomy enough that I can layer underneath if I really need to. Have to say, seeing gore in action was impressive. I ran it under my sink a few times just because I've never had a gore-tex jacket before and it was awesome to watch the water fly off.

I did the same thing when I purchased my Theta AR shell two weeks ago!

Gore-tex is a god-send.

from the shots those herno pieces look fantastic.

going back on the tech footwear thinking of a pair of nike air max 90 id hyperfuse in near all black with some dark grey.....

Not a bad suggestion. I have the DQM am90 hybrids that are great - thinsulate, so warm, and able to stand up to the elements.

If it's for work and I need to be a bit dressier, Prada is a good way to go.

if you are thinking about lunarglide3 ids i would suggest you to get them during winter - there is the shield version avialable at a 5eur extra which is good for some extra protection.

m4.jpg

maharishi x palladium seems like a good choice too.

was PRADA really mentioned in this thread:-o

Edited by danii

what pants/jeans can be classified as urban techwear?

these softshell ones maybe? http://www.rapha.cc/softshell-trousers

but i don't really like the fit (prefer them more tapered), so give me some alternatives if u got em :)

Check out Outlier. Their 4season OG pant has become my favourite. Also own a pair of their dungarees and 3way shorts, both excellent too.