I would say it is pretty similar in terms of chest size as its roughly on the same block,the only veilance style I have noticed to come up slightly smaller is the insulator,but thats simply because its a mid layer rather than an outer so its just trimmer all round to work with the shells,

thanks for the info.

Adding some brands if they haven't been mentioned yet: TAD gear ( http://www..tripleaughtdesign.com ) and Kitanica ( http://www.kitanica.net ). I own several pouches and a fleece from TAD, and a jacket and pants from Kitanica. They're both designed for active military use, and work outstandingly in urban settings.

TAD has been mentioned, kitanica not as far as I know.

But both are/will be qualified as to technical, the main focus in this topic is ''urban techwear which looks hella good'' and not ''techwear which can be worn in urban environment and looks like you just got out of afghanistan''.

Sometimes that's sad as some of those companies make great designs and have great stuff but hey...this is SuFu, for true tech wear there are enough other mountain climbing/techwear forums.

Besides, this topic is way too focussed on goretex and the likes.

There is so much more then waterproof, breathable fabrics of 0.001 grams put together with seam tape harvested from goblinhair and glued together with elf urine.

Will post some stuff from the other side of techwear later.

As I told one post ago, here's the other side of techwear.

True mixing of styles, new techniques and classic fabrics, design elements of sportswear mixed with classic styles.

Natural fiber (wool tweed) bonded with a synthetic (3 layer black Limonta fabric), all laser cut (including the tweed) and finished off with rubber waterproof seam tape on the inside.

13zq2z9.jpg

And one of the best techniques ever, the Bladecut.

A combination of laser cutting + handwork based on camouflage nets.

4603640504_ee14366321.jpg2mwf3tl.jpg

Edited by Cloud_SB

The 'tweed-like' fabric is true original old skool wool tweed made by Fox Brothers, Somerset. The Clerk & Teller was italian wool/viscose (which is neither synthetic nor natural) bonded with fleece.

Furthermore, Griffin does a lot of work with Berghaus so that could well be where the idea originated from.

Edited by Cloud_SB