strange i can see them...let me fix them, i would expect robin having a subnet mask account and some pre-order privilegies:D

anyway the vehicular jacket is somehow not working is it? even the might erlsn has hard time getting it off while driving his wrx.

Where I live it usually gets down to -1F, and I used my NSW M65 all winter long without being cold. I think it's great, and I don't understand the need for an even warmer jacket. Often it even got too hot wearing my usual woolen sweaters.

But the Arc'teryx does look nicer as far as I'm concerned.

Stifness of the Arc one makes it warmer. The nsw is a great jacket but thinner requiring some more layering..

That's all, but i have been wearing them mixed and the NSW started to show some wear where the Arc still looks crisp but hey that's a 300$ price dif...

anyone has experience with the rapha merino base layers?? (http://www.rapha.cc/base-layer-3-pack) it seems there is some henley opening but the photos can't be zoomed in. the questions are: worth the cash? does it have a button?

No, they have no buttons. They are really excellent. I've been using mine for a few seasons, washer/dryer... No pilling or stretching. They're lightweight, form-fitting, and sizing runs small.

good as base layers, not good as casual tees.

probably best used as cycling-specific wear, tbqh.

outlier wool is better for casual use.

icebreaker is good for price consideration, but outlier stuff is def superior.