outlier shoes are ugly as sin.

also, if you think any shoe works with outlier pants then we obviously have a different opinion on what works together and what doesnt.

i think you inadvertently hit on my point... i can't dictate to you your taste, so how am i going to dress you to your satisfaction?

hint - when i say "i," i don't mean me personally

that aside, it is kind of interesting to consider what makes an urban tech shoe - i'm thinking stuff like the fcrb lunar rejuven8, sfb chukka, etc - the bastard children of the innovation kitchen.

Just picked up this Stone Island ventile jacket:

DSC_3503-1.jpg

DSC_3504.jpg

I was initially a bit sceptical that ventile, a type of cotton cloth made in a very dense weave from the longest fibres of the plant, could actually be completely waterproof. I wore it out in moderate rain the other night with a pair of outlier trousers and was largely dry when I got in, so I'm pretty convinced now.

Apparently the cloth reacts when water lands on it by swelling up, which closes any spaces in the weave that water could pass through. These spaces remain open normally, allowing the fabric to be both breathable and waterproof.

I'm waiting on a pair to arrive now.

I'd say that's pretty ideal for pants like this.

They make you feel like a ninja, but don't necessarily make you look like a ninja. depends on which ones you get I guess.

The 60/30s are pretty relaxed 'chino'-esque fabric while the 4seasons have a definite 'tech' feel. Does anybody want a fabric comparison between the 60/30s and the 4season OGs?

Sounds good man, been on the fence on which pair of Outliers to get for ages, especially on material cos I'm looking for something that feels tough. The idea of yoga pants-feeling stuff seems really appealing but at the same time I like a bit of rigidity for some reason.

does anyone have any experience with the rapha merino boxers?

I'm thinking about picking up a 3 pack.

Also I got a "skin" from Shadow Project to cycle in. Does pretty much exactly what I hoped it would (i.e. wicks sweat off, dries incredibly quickly, doesn't stink, isn't a billboard for some stupid bike clothing company).

does anyone have any experience with the rapha merino boxers?

I'm thinking about picking up a 3 pack.

Also I got a "skin" from Shadow Project to cycle in. Does pretty much exactly what I hoped it would (i.e. wicks sweat off, dries incredibly quickly, doesn't stink, isn't a billboard for some stupid bike clothing company).

I have no experience with those boxers but I think you should divide into bike clothing manufactorer and bike manufactorer which started to produce clothing because of bigger range of products. I have many bike clothes which are practically unbranded but from biggies in the bike clothing industry (eg. Gore or Pear Izumi)

here are some fit pics of few isaora items i reviewed few post ago (the winter gear is at my parents' house to save some space in our studio).

*note that i never grew up out of baggy pants and prefer to wear the waistline pretty low to somebody's taste. please avoid commenting it.

here you go, i have added size information on other items worn on the jpg so you have some comparison with sizing you might be more familiar with.

isaora relaxed street pants FW1011 (http://www.isaora.com/product-p/9326.htm) size L

maharishi splinter camo hoody size S

isa1.jpg

isaora linen blend short w/ intergrated legging SS11 (http://www.isaora.com/product-p/9423%20(ivory%20grey).htm) size L

acronym gt-j17 size S

isa2.jpg

isaora insulated hoodie FW1011 (http://www.isaora.com/product-p/9303.htm) size S

acronym P1TS-S size L

isa3.jpg

Thanks for posting those. The Relaxed Street Pants do look pretty interesting. How do the fit in the waist, compared to the P1TS-S?

they fit looser than the P1TS-S (both size L) pretty much same like my 34 evisus. i will measure them tomorow.