magnetic buttons are the new talon

silly boy YKK is tech...

Absolute truth. It was new and exciting for a bit, but then again, how many black gore-Tex jackets does one need?

I've only got 5 black... but 14 shells... 7 happen to be nomads... shit's just stupid right? but I can't seem to stop...

There's a UK webshop that still has the merino tees at $88, not sure it's worth it if you"re in the US though.

Ok, I need some recs for a softshell jacket, preferably black, minimal branding etc...

Right now it's between some Acronym stuff, the rapha softshell or the swrve hoodie, can't find anything else. Should I just go with Acr ?

swrve makes good shit.

i lived in mine for a week when hiking in portland.

i'd actually be afraid to bring acr stuff hike/bike/dirtying 'cause they so expensive :)

yeah that's wild, 88 to 120 damn. I guess if they can get away with it, more power to them.

$88 was way underpriced. They even said so on the write up for the shirt on their site. They probably had tiny profit margins. Even so, its not a good idea to introduce a product at an unrealistically low price and then raise it later. You've tricked the consumer into thinking they are now being ripped off when $120 is likely a more sustainable price point.

just wanted to say I checked out outlier based on this thread and got a pair of the OG pants...instant love. Cut, color, and as proven by a recent NYC downpour incredibly water resistant.

will need to get more soon.