I thought I'd post some pictures of this nike nsw paclite jacket before it goes off to the market. I was able to purchase a smaller size so hopefully it enjoys wears in someone else's closet!

Minimal design without excessive logos, magnetic side pockets, light weight yet a very sturdy construction. I usually find goretex jackets (especially north face) boxy, baggy in the upper arm, and a bit short in length but this jacket solves all those problem!

5648370261_5246f10835_z.jpg

5648370209_702e500e5f_z.jpg

5648902732_1737b98dfe_z.jpg

5648906038_b582d65215_z.jpg

5648903876_65c4012fc3_z.jpg

5648339269_7ab893c18b_z.jpg

stock photos

I thought I'd post some pictures of this nike nsw paclite jacket before it goes off to the market. I was able to purchase a smaller size so hopefully it enjoys wears in someone else's closet.

Minimal design without excessive logos, magnetic side pockets, light weight yet a very sturdy construction. I usually find goretex jackets (especially arcteryx or north face) boxy, baggy in the upper arm, and a bit short in length but this jacket fits close to perfect!

5648370261_5246f10835_z.jpg

5648370209_702e500e5f_z.jpg

5648902732_1737b98dfe_z.jpg

5648906038_b582d65215_z.jpg

5648903876_65c4012fc3_z.jpg

5648339269_7ab893c18b_z.jpg

stock photos

• 2 weeks later...

Just started getting into this style last fall, and I really have to say I absolutely love outliers stuff, they're the only pants/Horta I wear anymore, although I've been thinking about taking the plunge on a pair of the align pants from veilance, but had to ask first (calling riff) how's the movement in them? Are they constricting like denim? Or free moving and stretchy? Also, if you guys with the acronym sets could post more fit pics that would be awesome!

Well, actually, more fit pics and detailed shots and such from everyone please!

2 back zip pockets (slanted) with mini compartments to securely hold smaller items (I haven't used these much at all but on the composite jacket it is a god-send).

Riffs photos display the back pockets

Hey akuma, BC3 got it - great ease of movement, although they are not as stretchy as the outliers. Much slimmer than the outlier OG pants.

BC3 - how are you liking them? Fit pics pls! :)

To get some more discussion in this thread, I read this review awhile ago and I'm really interested in this jacket, to me it's the pinnacle of urban 'tech'wear the most techy jacket ever made

http://m.engadget.com/default/article.do?artUrl=http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/04/columbia-omni-heat-circuit-breaker-softshell-electric-heated-j/&category=classic&postPage=1

So fucking cool, I'm wondering how the fit is and such though

Check out the Uniqlo +J Blocktech jacket. It was $100 in March, but seems like it went up to $150 now. Online pictures make it look terrible (and don't show the stowaway hood), but it looks and fits amazing in person.

they look fine but what's up with the "will disintegrate after a couple years of sun, rain or oxygen?" looks like techwear, smells like techwear... but it ain't techwear

they look fine but what's up with the "will disintegrate after a couple years of sun, rain or oxygen?" looks like techwear, smells like techwear... but it ain't techwear

That's a normal chemical reaction. Everything is undergoing this process. Some materials faster than some high end (and expensive) tech fabric. Every producer (Schoeller, Gore-Tex, etc.) know that and is not hiding it.

I just copped the slim dungarees over te weekend (and the 3 way shorts) and I must say the dungarees are waaaayyyyy better. Now I'm just hoping they follow my advice and make a type 3 in the same materials the dungarees.

my only complaint with outlier is that they sell out INSTANTANEOUSLY for the sizes i want. :mad: