I just discovered this awesome thread and had to post something, most of you here will enjoy. The Tannery is having a sale on the FW10 Veilance collection. I just picked up the Cargo Pant LT for half price. Actually, everything Veilance from last season is 50% so you might wanna get on it.

I'd have bought more if it wasn't for the recent ACR drop. I cannot wait to get my hands on the new 3A-5TSR!

Nau was on sale at Giltman a few days ago. Snagged a Shroud of Purrin hoody for 1/2 off, was not aware that was the sort of brand they were dealing in these days, but was quite glad.

My closet is turning into Nau + Outlier + TOJ at this point.

Checked out SI Shadow Project's Stealth Coat today, pretty impressed by how smart they were with the details. Fits well, sharp lines, clean exterior shell and utility pockets on the zip-up inner is a clever idea.

By no means am I a TECHNINJ (sup ordo), but I would actually consider wearing this.

Just some cool stuff I came across, not so much urban 'look I'm a ninja!' shit like Acronym¡ stuff is, but more 'I will actually use this shit when hiking across Malaysia this summer' technical wear. I think I'm crossing my ' Clothes for the Great Outdoors' in the 'I want to look like special ops' thread but YMMV.

Triple Aught Design

media.nl?id=9027&c=1126226&h=e49ee0f148f79ce81399

Icebreaker New Zealand

ss11_m_ibqa94001_cwh.jpg

Anybody have any experience with this gear?

i have tons of icebreaker basics for snowboard / running / outdoor activities and i love them. I have found that their lightweight tees are awesome for summer as well as the merino keeps you cool and release moisture / sweat way better than either synthetics and cotton.