Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

are you guys still moving in across the street from selfedge?

I was joking with my post above.. i highly doubt that user is one of the guys from OF considering his Sufu "join date" is 2005.

julian and lucas have been on the internet for a while doe

and also, OF supposedly is renting out a spot across the street from SE so i did the math and it could add up.

OF is better at clothes than they are music, for the most part

julian and lucas have been on the internet for a while doe

and also, OF supposedly is renting out a spot across the street from SE so i did the math and it could add up.

OF is better at clothes than they are music, for the most part

Didn't i tell you their offices are across the street from us in LA months ago? Either way, they are.

If Lucas was on Sufu in 2005 that means he was on this forum at the age of 12, that's scary.

the OF clothes are fucking terrible besides the jerseys which is some shit that's cool for them to wear, but I have no idea why anyone would purchase that wear it.

I still enjoy the music for the most part, Hodgy and Left Brain especially, but I don't go on tumblr so their fans never really bother me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

underwhelming. but yea
word aroun internet town he might get separated from OF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

why is frank oceans new album getting such rave reviews? Its boring as fuck compared to his first mixtape. Shit is corny. His melodies are weak. He's got a nice voice but without melodies its useless.

Do you think he wouldve gotten such rave reviews if he didnt come out a few days before the album? I honestly cant conceive why/how people consider this a masterpiece. Do i suck at music? I just dont fucking get it

http://www.metacritic.com/music/channel-orange/frank-ocean/critic-reviews

why is frank oceans new album getting such rave reviews? Its boring as fuck compared to his first mixtape. Shit is corny. His melodies are weak. He's got a nice voice but without melodies its useless.

Do you think he wouldve gotten such rave reviews if he didnt come out a few days before the album? I honestly cant conceive why/how people consider this a masterpiece. Do i suck at music? I just dont fucking get it

http://www.metacriti.../critic-reviews

Its not a masterpiece but its a damn good album. Didnt really like it the first time I heard it all the way through but It grows on you

• 7 months later...