Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

thats a pretty fuckin dumb idea

resell would prolly go up if you raised retail

I dont think I would pay much more than $26 to see a bunch of relatively no name dudes wit no radio play or huge production

you sorta just went against your own argument here.

higher prices to begin with --> less demand --> less incentive to try to resell tickets. only the diehards would go at a certain price point and the resale markup percentage would likely decrease.

not saying this is the only solution, obviously they could do will call only but then that also presents issues.

la show was dope. funny to see tyler limping around and performing sitting on a chair hah. i luckily got a seat on the railing near the stage and watched the madness unfold. i saw this same dude picking on people smaller then him, punching people in the head. it got pretty nutty.

is there footage of this?

yea not rly too stoked on the mellowhype rerelease. sucks that they took out the good tracks

still waiting on that new mike g tho

Not including like four tracks and minus earl the rerelease is eh. The earl this is understandable since they can't put out his tracks but Gram and Hell were cool. Kinda glad they cleaned up Dead Deputy though, the original version bumped a little TOO hard.

So 64 is out. Where is 65?

that song was boring as fuck

how you gonna diss OF and then rap in drag though?

and then all that buildup to an old ass nintendo line

: /

Checked a few of dudes other songs. I've just never been into CA rap really other than OF and now Kendrick. boring to me.