Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

I can hear the Nickatina resemblance in his voice, but not so much in the production of the music or lyrical content.

ya, when i said tyler sounds like nickatina w/o down syndrome, i was referring to his voice

nickatinas beats dont have down syndrome. He gets dope beats

what the fuck. i wanted to spell it full letters. this is bullshit.

not good, not nothing. i hear a line and i wanna puke.

honestly, hip-hop?

more like TRYNNA LOOK COOL, nothing raw, nothing deep. only make believe. what are these guys about? thinking and bragging they're something 'cause they obviously aren't shit? daddy worked in an office and they got bored playing videogames at home so they decided to go smoke weed in the back street, spend their allowance on supreme and try to act tough? LOL

what the fuck. i wanted to spell it full letters. this is bullshit.

not good, not nothing. i hear a line and i wanna puke.

honestly, hip-hop?

more like TRYNNA LOOK COOL, nothing raw, nothing deep. only make believe. what are these guys about? thinking and bragging they're something 'cause they obviously aren't shit? daddy worked in an office and they got bored playing videogames at home so they decided to go smoke weed in the back street, spend their allowance on supreme and try to act tough? LOL

this is funny because this is how i initially approached their music and overall persona, then after having their songs beaten into my head -- i started hating it less and less.

it might grown on you

don't understand the obsession people have with authenticity. Hip-hop has always been about characters. Obviously real ass dudes have the experiences and confidence to make good music, but thats not the only criteria for being a rapper. They're acting like any skate rat kids imo. As long as they aren't toting guns they can yell and jump around all they want. Pac wore a fuckin beret and shit. Biggie brought that life himself; his mom was awesome. as I've said I'm not even close to the biggest OF fan in here, but the discussions I've had with some people about them kinda suggest some weird expectations from hip-hop.

I'm a go listen to some Rawse.

also, mentioning your therapist has always been the least tough way to day you're crazy. I think Tyler throws in enough self-deprecation to stay away from that "you ain't real" shit. in Yonkers he talks about wearing panties.

my news years resolution was to not argue about hip hop on the Internet. fuck.

also, mentioning your therapist has always been the least tough way to day you're crazy. I think Tyler throws in enough self-deprecation to stay away from that "you ain't real" shit. in Yonkers he talks about wearing panties.

my news years resolution was to not argue about hip hop on the Internet. fuck.

Arguing about hip hop on the internet

Is like dancing about architecture

@amardeep Going mainstream goes against everything owfgkta spits about, but that doesn't mean they wont actually take offers given the right incentive.

I guess they're okay, I'm just really partial on that horrorcore shit. It's kind of interesting now, but it seams like they'll play themselves out real quick. IMO it sounds like they do it just because it sounds hella koo and sheit....Then again I'm not into horrorcore at all so there goes my judgement. I'm more down with sample-based/jazz/electric/everything-except-devil-spit.

@DUM I mean shit, man. I agree with you, but it just sounds fucking weird if people talk hard but it's not who they really are/were and have nothing to backitup. Imagine Bieber started singing about how he's killed mad niggaz in tha muthafuqqin paint. You could argue the same "it's all about characters, fuqq expectations" thing but it'll still sound weird as fuck.

.....IMO:cool:

yeah, they aren't cute13 year old white kids though.

as far as the demon swag goes, I like it minus the rape imagery. Can we blame the Witch House dudes for this? Granted they stole it from southern horrorcore. They've been doing it since 2007 and they definitely upped the aesthetics of it.

Also, the demon swag is a new way to scare white people. They were starting to get comfortable.

After all this typing, I'm beginning to like them more.

as far as the demon swag goes, I like it minus the rape imagery. Can we blame the Witch House dudes for this? Granted they stole it from southern horrorcore. They've been doing it since 2007 and they definitely upped the aesthetics of it. .

Are you labeling horrorcore as southern in origin? If so, I'll take umbrage with that statement considering most of those dudes during the peak of it came from NY, Detroit and the Bay.

Fuck if I know anything about Witchhouse though.