Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

mane fuck a comparisons

inb4 this is horrorcore

its not

I don't care what Tyler says about it on twitter, but they definitely have similarities to horrorcore. Rapping about devil worshiping, raping women, copious amounts of drug use and all other assorted deviant behaviors over grimey beats is pretty much the definition of horrorcore.

That being said, OFWGKTA is dope.

oh, moar post millenia hip hop? supertrash indeed.

are you fucking kidding?

Cold Vein, HNIC, Supreme Clientele, Stankonia, The Realness, The True Meaning, The Fix, Liquid Swords, Diplo Immunity, Purple Haze, Madvillainy, Hell Hath No Fury, Fishscale

eat a dick

I don't care what Tyler says about it on twitter, but they definitely have similarities to horrorcore. Rapping about devil worshiping, raping women, copious amounts of drug use and all other assorted deviant behaviors over grimey beats is pretty much the definition of horrorcore.

That being said, OFWGKTA is dope.

Seems more of an ironic sentiment than anything

I've seen the whole devil 666 hailsatan druglife etc.. gimmick make its rounds through the hipster elite down in toronto/tumblrsphere. I doubt this had any effect on the actual ideology of the music.

Only a matter of time till it broke through, I mean after all, it's a much appealing aesthetic/identity.

are you fucking kidding?

Cold Vein, HNIC, Supreme Clientele, Stankonia, The Realness, The True Meaning, The Fix, Liquid Swords, Diplo Immunity, Purple Haze, Madvillainy, Hell Hath No Fury, Fishscale

eat a dick

sorry i meant post kanyeezy era.

stank corm gza dipset and doom were all pre

ps. cube was on that shit b4 eminem existed

pA4xLKoYIZQ

yeah, if you honestly don't think there's been any good hip-hop put out in the last five years then what the fuck.

I have noticed that the biggest OF fans or atleast the people who can't shut up about them are not people who usually listen to hip-hop much. I'm glad they're down, but their comments are getting annoying.

I think maybe I just hate everything. I feel like mass right now.