• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Quote:

My two favourite men's fragrances:

Man 2, by Comme des Garçons

Pi, by Givenchy

--- Original message by SuperCassette on Mar 3, 2005 02:43 AM

Would you say these two scents were similar? I need to buy a present for someone's birthday soon, and I know they haven't ever tried Comme Des Garcon scents, but they are a big fan of Pi by Givenchy.

• 7 months later...

not a big fan of wearing "man perfumes"...but i LOVE chanel - egoiste. my fave for YEARS...and then they discontinued it here (like they seem to do with all things i like for some reason!). i believe it still may be available in europe/uk, as i picked some up at the duty free at heathrow about 2 years ago.

I get bored of fragrances relatively easily so I switch them up and then go back to them, haha. But these are what I'd recommend, mainly based on waht I've used and when I've received compliments...

Armani Acqa Di Gio: Just picked up another bottle - so fresh and so clean written all over it - an everyday essential.

Armani He: Received compliments when wearing this, good evening fragrance I reckon, maybe even during the day.

JPG Le Male: Bit played, but again received compliments so gotta be good (one girl loved it so much she bought a bottle to spray her pillow with apparently, haha...)

Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey: Received compliments from both girls and boys (no homo, just say it's a good one) although getting pretty played out now, so only wear during the day rather than evening.

Otherwise, still looking for that unique one. Was hoping with what I'd heard about Creed it would be a good choice so picked up a bottle of Impérial Millesime. Went off it in about 2 weeks though and don't really rate the other that well either icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

"Sidewalks we walk, camouflaged, dodging the eye of the hawk...,"