Options for Buying Japanese Denim

I love this thread. We're all like, "give me them g'damn jeans!!" I love it. I'd like to set up my own account with Rakuten, but like Jinx, I'd dig it a whole hella'va lot more if someone with basic english skills can reply to an email.

I'm ninety-three/

You're sixteen/

There is nothing more for you and I

Melvins

digital_denim: they said that they'd cancel it in two weeks if no response was received by then. i felt kind of apologetic (since i'd messed up the order a bit myself, long story) that i got my friend to help me write a thank you and yes i'll cancel email back in jap to Blue Farm.

long story short, please be nice but in general the people there are really decent guys.

I'd second that. Being nice will serve us all well. If dealing with us is easy and pleasant, they might be more willing to do it again.

As for the delivery time. I'd just pick the first one if given an option.

I had success replying to the automated emails. I would copy their text in to your reply and try sending your reply in english and translated. Simple state that you have no preference for delivery time.

It would be great if we had a Japanese speaker in the forum and the ability to include katakana text here.

Never posted before, but I know of one Japanese shop that will take care of you.

I ordered and received a pair of SC40301, the Okinawas, from www.mil-mil.net.

We were able to communicate via e-mail, I paid thru Paypal and received my jeans here in ATL, GA in about 5 days. I paid 17640 yen for the jeans, 2800 shipping and 1022 realization fee for a grand total of 21462 yen which is about $190.00. Not bad, considering HP wants $300.00 for those.

I would suggest just sending e-mails to some of the sites. They may surprise you.

Quote:

I used VISA fror my purchase, but they did also accept MC and AMEX, plus a few others

--- Original message by Pauken4 on Jun 1, 2006 06:28 AM

which option did you choose after u enter your credit card details?

Bundle payment or ·Ö¸î£¨3,5,6,10,12,15,18,20,24»Ø¤¬¿ÉÄܤǤ¹?

The SorensenKasper way this time you purchasing, it is grateful.

As for payment methods with credit card utilization when you inquire to the card company, it meant that it cannot utilize the credit card which you enter.

The latest order cancels truly the selfishness.

Something please acknowledge.

The impoliteness it does.

Ground market Shibuya

Just recieved this in a e-mail (google translated as you might notice) - i've double checked that my card information is right, anyone else had this problem?

I assume that you placed the order using your Rakuten ID, correct?

Did you alert your credit card company that you would be making this pruchase? They might have stoppped the transaction for fraud protection reasons. ( Why would you have a charge coming out of Japan?)

It could be that you may need to correct the credit card info attached to you Rakuten account or use a different card. It could be mistyped, etc. To do this you will need to find your info on the Rakuten home page and edit it.

FIrst you must login. The login button is next to the words on the right of the main in the red area "My Rakuen". From there you might have hunt around a bit until you find your profile info. I would try clicking things at the bottom of the page.

I'll try to find it later and post again.

This underlines the point that alot of this is trial and error.

Alternatively, you could respond to the email and give them your credit card info directly.

Edited by Pauken4 on Jun 2, 2006 at 07:28 AM

Just thought I'd add Skull Jeans direct.

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/list_btm001.html

Got the info from the Ryu thread via Jake431:

"Yep! I emailed them (and used the Google Translator to create the Japanese text) with both English and Japanese text, asking if they would ship internationally to the USA. They said they would; I should email them letting them know what jeans I wanted and they would send me via email an English language order form for said jeans. The only problem is due to my automatic email signature (the Albert Einstein quote below), they think my name is Albert Einstein."

Hey Paulken,

I ordered something from earth market and they sent an email with the shipping cost and everything. Do I need to do anything else?

Also at which point in the process did you request that they mark the package as under $50? My item is only 60ish so I'm not too worried, but for future reference.

Thanks

Quote:

Just thought I'd add Skull Jeans direct.

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/list_btm001.html

Got the info from the Ryu thread via Jake431:

"Yep! I emailed them (and used the Google Translator to create the Japanese text) with both English and Japanese text, asking if they would ship internationally to the USA. They said they would; I should email them letting them know what jeans I wanted and they would send me via email an English language order form for said jeans. The only problem is due to my automatic email signature (the Albert Einstein quote below), they think my name is Albert Einstein."

--- Original message by digital_denim on Jun 2, 2006 10:29 AM

oh cool, im planning to get some skulls as well that 6x6. 5010xx

So I emailed Vari shop. It's a go,they ship internationally. Here the email reply, asking if they ship internationally. They also use translation software to respond to me which was cool.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for the looking top in the page which is VARI lately.

We do not understand English.

Translation software was used and the English text was created.

Please understand that I think whether a text is somewhat amusing.

Although it is the affair of the following question, the dispatch to overseas is possible at our shop.

However, conditions differ from the sale in the country.

* A visitor pays a mailing cost in total.

* A charge serves as total amount [mailing cost lump] payment in advance.

* Payment will be taken as credit card or bank transfer.

* All payments correspond on the basis of a circle.

* It cannot respond to a date and time specification.

* A shipping agent is use

[url="http://www.sagawa-exp.co.jp/business/service/transport/sgx.html"]<a href="http://www.sagawa-exp.co.jp/business/service/transport/sgx.html" target="_blank">http://www.sagawa-exp.co.jp/business/service/transport/sgx.html</a>

about SGX.

Plan Immediately after being able to take the check which checks definite

?

stock of order goods and connection

?

Pays the amount of money of a mailing cost lump to a visitor, dispatch

?

SGX is used, and it is dispatch

?

goods arrival. It is as above. If a question is in others, notify freely.

Chief of the shop Hirofumi Udono

?????VARI??????????????????????

????????????????????????????

????????????????????

?????????????????????

??????????????????????

??????????????????????????????

????????????????????

??????????????????

????????????

http://www.sagawa-exp.co.jp/business/service/transport/sgx.html

???

???????

?

??????

???????????????

?

?????????????

?

?????????

?

????

????????

??????????????????????????

???????

Excellent question. I was hoping that someone will report successes at Bears, C-point, Klax-on, and 2nd.

If these were possible, a whole lot of stuff would be available for those willing to go it alone.

I may try to place an order at one of these, later today.