Patrik Ervell Men's F/W 11.12 New York

sipang

thanks dudes

got it off gilt but luck...had on wait list and it showed up one day. copped with the swiftness

Jacket is size small. I'm 5'10/150lbs

details:

new jacket came in. bit tight when worn with a sweater+shirt+tee as it is filled/thick interior padding. super warm by itself with a tee that I am very pleased about. also glad that it is not a deep black...it is described as "soft black". also superb finishing on the exterior. described as black and wax, but doesn't catch any lint! (nice) happy w/ the jacket, the right amount of volume but still maintains a sleek siluoette that PE is known for.

it is very nicely insulated, which i really love and did not expect. the cotton interior with poly fill make it cozy.

buttons are extra sturdy. buttoned the ribbed elastic cuffs and needed two hands to unbutton the closure.

Edited by gettoasty

• 2 years later...

always loved ervell, and his collection is one my favourites. the old boiler suit is cool as fuck. I am a fan of the first look, what with the bright white socks piled up, holding up the charcoal trousers just that inch more. and with the contrast between the technical, striking outerwear with the more relaxed l/s polo. the first look is stellar.

third look looks strange, with the slightly larger cuffs & idiotic model.

caps are cool.

10/10.

Does anybody know where to find this asian dudes jacket? Or anything similar? Found a similar one by clot but not good enough.

image-63.jpg

thx.

Edited by Arwhyayen