Patrik Ervell Men's F/W 11.12 New York

sipang

Checked out what they've got so far at the LA Opening Ceremony - it all looks killer, great season so far. The jeans, as someone mentioned earlier, are fantastic. There's a 'vintage' air jacket that would be an instant buy if it came in XS for me. Not a huge fan of the grey winter button down for whatever reason, I think the blue one is a better color for the fabric.

Edit: also the mock pleat pants this season are super nice - I feel like I had fit issues the season before but I could be rememberin wrong but the fit and fabric are spot on now.

bought a winter button-down for 270 from oogaboogastore. I think they mispriced it as it should be like 370. Cop it while you can.

as far as i know, oogaboogga doesn't stock the winter buttondown from FW11, but they still have it from FW10 on discounted price.

sorry if i ruined your hope, but i might be wrong :D

edit: yep i'm sure now, if this one is what you meant, it's from FW10, you can see from the label on the photo

http://www.oogaboogastore.com/shop/clothing/detail/Ervell-WinterButtondown.html

on opening ceremony the so called blue cadet winterbuttondown looks grey, but the tresbien photo makes it look quite blue. Know whats up with that? Are there three colours, charcoal, grey, and blue?

I'm also curious about this. I ended up buying the "charcoal" colorway from Très Bien because the "cadet blue" looked too blue for me on their site; however, the blue looks really good on OC's site as well as on MAAS & Stacks. Maybe I'll trade charcoal for blue once the Ervell webstore is up....

You could maybe have the silk lining removed? I've heard of people having elastic inserts put into the waist to make then fit larger. (but if you don't and plan on selling them drop me a line, I need another pair of his jeans in a 30)

The mock-pleat detailing looks good on those dockers fabric, if the cut of the pants is good I'd pick up a pair for collectors sake probably - will those go on sale anywhere?

^ The pima cotton pocket sweaters fit boxy and short. Typical Ervell fit.

Just take a look at some of mellow's fits. I'd recommend staying TTS unless you have a really long torso.

not always - the one I have from this summer doesn't fit very boxy at all - (19ptp on a small) and the fair isle I have from the winter is about the same. Also, at least in my experience, ervell sweaters taper a good amount. I do agree that they run short.

Really like the feel of the pima-cotton/silk blend from the last season vs the old 100% pima ones.

Like the knit baseball jacket and the moleskin field coat (though I've already got way more outerwear of that weight than I need....)