Patrik Ervell Men's F/W 11.12 New York

sipang

^ i haven't yet seen it anywhere.

00090big_320x480.jpg

00160big_320x480.jpg

can't decide. i'm not huge on grey altogether but i need this jacket. which is more versatile?

i'm pale as shit so thinking maybe the light grey might work better, but i do wear a lot of navy meaning the charcoal might be easier to work in.

Quick Pima pocket sweater question. How do these fit? Generally true to size? Only asking because actual measurements are a little misleading (large measures similar to an apc size small etc). Guessing the loose/heavy cotton stretches a little when on, so is it best to ignore the measurements and just go for your normal size?

I'm a small in most knits but from the measurements a medium would fit better?

^ I'll echo those comments.

Well, let's try and keep a running log of webstores that update their ervell stock. That's tres bien's full buy for anyone wondering.

Anyone with feedback on their winter jeans, or jeans in general? I've never worn / handled a pair. Slimness looks about right though.

jeans have a very nice sueded material.

Probably going to grab the camel/tan field coat as well as the winter button-down. Does anyone know why many other stores are listing their winter button-down as blue even though they look very greyish? Tres Bien's looks really blue, while opening ceremony's version of "blue" looks very much like grey. Has anyone else tried the winter button-down by the way? My local shop didn't get them in.

I wish Neighbour had a better buy list so i can actually try the shirts on... Does anyone know who else stocks Ervell in XS in Vancouver?

Neughbour is the only one I believe...

They are getting another shipmet soon with more shirts and 2 kinds of bomber jackets and restock of current stock btw

i think that's it for the moment, dude.

anyone know when the ervell webstore is gonna be updated?

I emailed them on August 25 and got this reply:

"Thank you for reaching out. The new collection is expected to launch within the next week or so. You have been added to our mailing list and will receive a notification when the new season is online."

I'm guessing it'll be up this week.

he didnt produce xs until 09 i think (?)

but i know his 06 and 07 size 'small' pieces were sized smaller than the size 'smalls' are now

this is definitely true. i have that '07 air jacket in navy/cobalt as a medium and i'm swimming in mediums from his newer seasons. makes trying to pick up older ervell stuff really difficult, sadly. the sizing was just really weird, even among two different pieces of the same type.