Cotton Duck World Tour

Vampyrvargfesten

yea the set on the right aint that bad..

left foot right foot

just got back from paris will post pics soon, shit was real the duck has some new friends and went to a runway show, versailles, the louvre, met people and has a cthulu/noir diary

can't wait to get the duck. sadly it'll miss all the chaos around this time of year in germany

sending him tomorrow probably, possibly express global so you might get him in two/three days.

also, I don't know if anyone left on sufu is OG enough, but cotton duck met my friend from college, who happens to be snixou from like 1999.

ok since randr is pretty busy or someshit i'll start posting some pics

the duck came on a cold overcast rainy day and helped me get through my last revisions for my final test today. needless to say it came along

5529916294_8e67bb97e0.jpg

then it met my gf's cat

5529324881_a30d743916.jpg

tonight we're going to watch either, Ghost Rider, FaceOff, Wild at Heart or Leaving Las Vegas while enjoying a tasty german beer ;)

cu tomorrow guys

anyway, quick addition for today

yesterday was schnitzel and blowjob day - i missed it :( but my incredibly awesome girlfriend reminded me that we can have our "own" schnitzel and bj day today - so voilà

(i made the schnitzel - she's about to do the rest)

5530238810_29bed13268_z.jpg

so because the duck helped me with my final exam so well it decided to sneak into my girlfriends purse and go along with her and help her with her final math exam

5540924707_8d5bb4cf60.jpg

then we went to Essen and di some shopping. we found these bronze statues of coal miners- the region around Essen has a history of mining (more to come soon)

5541505436_1763cedbb1.jpg

5541505656_15960b2654.jpg

some dope old cars

5540925539_292a9f4d55.jpg

and tonight the duck had some eclairs and some Cuba Libre!

5541506182_cc67ef6c09.jpg

5541506376_89779f7349.jpg