Acronym.

Westbrook

according to errolson, acronym instructs retailers to never mark down its stuff. 

also, i interviewed errolson for business of fashion last week. check it out: http://www.businessoffashion.com/2013/09/acronyms-uncompromising-focus-on-function.html

Is the jacket the next J28? Looks good.

Oh quasky, how did you forget to ask this most important question? (Is it to late to find out if he's a grower?)

It's hard to tell from Errolson's pics because it appears he likes a looser fit...

streetsnaps-errolson-hugh-1.jpg?w=1410

s for schoeller pants and m for cotton pants

Would you explain this a bit more? Do you go with s in the schoeller pants because they stretch (in the waist or thighs)?

I am 180cm tall and ds-ka3 (m) fits me exactly like him so your spies are certainly right

Hypebeast had the chest measurement marked as being 20.5 " for a medium and I feel as though that's a lot more accurate than those provided by the Acronym webshop, which other retailers likely just copied. 

Edited by TresUnCool

Would you explain this a bit more? Do you go with s in the schoeller pants because they stretch (in the waist or thighs)?

I have a lot (7!) of acronym pants, all in size s in cotton (epic, stotz) and schoeller fabrics (shape and wb400).

I wash always in delicate, without softeners and near cold water (< 30 degrees celsius)

ch pants fit me perfect but cotton pants are too tight at the waist and glutes.

maybe because ch pants stretch and do not shrink and cotton pants do not stretch and shrink.

so thinking of selling my cotton pants in small or trading them for size m or small ch pants, anyway i am happy to have that sort of problems ;)

I have a lot (7!) of acronym pants, all in size s in cotton (epic, stotz) and schoeller fabrics (shape and wb400).

I wash always in delicate, without softeners and near cold water (< 30 degrees celsius)

ch pants fit me perfect but cotton pants are too tight at the waist and glutes.

maybe because ch pants stretch and do not shrink and cotton pants do not stretch and shrink.

so thinking of selling my cotton pants in small or trading them for size m or small ch pants, anyway i am happy to have that sort of problems ;)

So the cotton pants fit just as well as the schoeller until after a couple of wears and washes? What about the WB-400 with the cotton face fabric; does that maintain its shape? And do you wash the Stoz Etaproof pants or have them drycleaned?

Did anyone get the P13-S and/or the P13-CH? I'm curious as to the differences (besides price) between the two and hold they are holding up. Hypebeast was the only stockist to carry the P13-CH

So the cotton pants fit just as well as the schoeller until after a couple of wears and washes? What about the WB-400 with the cotton face fabric; does that maintain its shape? And do you wash the Stoz Etaproof pants or have them drycleaned?

no, the cotton pants fit too tight after washes, and a couple of wears does not help for me.

i wash "everything" the same way: delicate, no softeners, near-cold water

p9-ch from ss12 is not wb400 but 3xdry shape and it is a mix of nylon/cotton/elastane and it maintains shape (!) and i love it.

i have two p11-ch and the wb400 fabric is incredible, it reads cottonshell on the sheet and the acr tag but if you read the schoeller tag there is no cotton at all in it and i think that is the case. hope it will age well, and that there will be more jackets and pants made with it in the future, fw1314 maybe?