Acronym.

Westbrook

On 12/7/2022 at 4:30 PM, DeadHype said:

Hey,

can anyone of you guys send me a high resolution scan of the spec sheet for this p10-s, RAF, large please? I can shoot you some bucks via PayPal over for the inconvenience.

just bought this and want to have the full pack feeling.

tia

x

B54912A6-9378-485D-9A3B-A11B655290BC.jpeg

BB101F90-6768-4E16-8F5F-45C7C93CF434.jpeg

The pants just arrived, I am pretty pleased with the fit. 

I would highly appreciate if someone could send me a scan of the spec sheet! 
I want to keep my collection as complete as possible. 

thanks 

x

A240E1B9-C963-4492-BBD1-6AA1EEAE927A.png

Edited by DeadHype

What is your opinion on the idea of layering the j91 vest under an j59-gt. The vest looks pretty long and wide…

I am wearing an medium in the j59, it’s pretty roomy but fits tightly around the waist. 
I assume the pics of the vest showing it in medium? Should I just size down? 

x

DEA0D66B-F458-4992-9A05-734A100A694F.png

11 minutes ago, Yan90 said:

Yep. For sure now. Sorry

Short af with zero stacks and also a bit snug maybe. But ok if u like the fit. 

Thanks for your honest opinion, I will try rocking it and take some more pics with full fits. 
Right now I like it as it is but I will definitely think about sizing up. 
Plus I am running pretty heavily at the moment, so maybe it will fit differently in a few weeks. Let’s see. 

4 hours ago, thehumanreisberg said:

That’s why I don’t buy acronym pants at all. They are all way too short. Need the waist of a xs pant, but the length of a xl. Wish they would offer custom sizing like enfin leve.

but I like p17 and p22, these work for me.

Pants are the best thing Acronym has to offer imo. Come for the jackets, stay for the pants. Obviously there’s a few silhouettes that are notoriously short but as long as you’re aware of it you can size accordingly. Sounds like you just need to size for length and lock in your waist with a belt. (P10s are the only pant this doesn’t work well with in my experience.) Worst case scenario I’d rather be wearing something that fits just a little bit off than resort to purchasing from EL but that’s just me 

Edited by hanzen1138

7 hours ago, DeadHype said:

Thanks for your honest opinion, I will try rocking it and take some more pics with full fits. 
Right now I like it as it is but I will definitely think about sizing up. 
Plus I am running pretty heavily at the moment, so maybe it will fit differently in a few weeks. Let’s see. 

Skinny or looser fit is your preference, but try to feel the knee articulation with your knee and you ll find where the pants should sit...

Edited by MNB

@MNB yeah sure, as said I like the fit. 
but what @Yan90 said about the length and the missing stacking is giving me to think. Compared to the shots at acronym he is 100% right. I just don’t want to look like an idiot who picked the wrong size. 

I will keep it for now and see if it will annoy me over time, but it’s pretty unlikely to find somebody who is willed to trade my L for an XL I guess. 

You def need to size up on those. They shouldn’t fit like skinny jeans. They should have a lot of range of movement available. If you can’t do deep squats or lunges easily with little to no restriction and bunching in the seat/crotch/knee than they ain’t the right size. Not to mention they look much better when not painted on. 

8 hours ago, DeadHype said:

but what @Yan90 said about the length and the missing stacking is giving me to think. Compared to the shots at acronym he is 100% right. I just don’t want to look like an idiot who picked the wrong size. 

I will keep it for now and see if it will annoy me over time, but it’s pretty unlikely to find somebody who is willed to trade my L for an XL I guess. 

17 hours ago, DeadHype said:

XL ACR pants are the hardest size to find! Makes me so sad

3 hours ago, Patches said:

Anyone got experience with the J96-GT? Unsure what size to get, S or M, for ref I'm 5'7 and the J46-WS S fits snug and the J1-B M fits slight too big. Although for a cropped wide body jacket like the J96-GT id assume sizing to M would be preferable.

Definitely stick with an S, or even an XS, it’ll look poo if the two chest pockets are “miss-portioned” on body.

21 hours ago, Patches said:

Anyone got experience with the J96-GT? Unsure what size to get, S or M, for ref I'm 5'7 and the J46-WS S fits snug and the J1-B M fits slight too big. Although for a cropped wide body jacket like the J96-GT id assume sizing to M would be preferable.

seconding S, at 5'7 there's no way M would be the intended size for you unless you're super buff, it's very roomy in the same vein as J1W is

I sell a lot or ACR gear, most of it on Grailed but a few items here.

As you all know, when you sell stuff on Grailed, the system works great, but you get whacked by high fees to Grailed and PayPal. 

Lately however, PayPal has been behaving really badly and delaying sending the money to me in a timely manner! Every transaction!

Have others been getting shafted by PayPal as well? Every Grailed sale payment has been delayed with some BS excuse.

I hate getting shafted and I hate getting lied to! PayPal does both!!!

I would sell all my stuff here but it seems to take a long time.

On 12/12/2022 at 5:07 PM, Patches said:

I’m 5’6 and I wear XS on the J96, and have plenty of room

Tried on the approaching Drop B collection today while on a trip to amsterdam.

I’ll be picking up the J101-GT which features a tall collar that after packing the integrated hood into it, creates a 3D collar. (Finally!) It looks like the subnet photos of it from earlier in the year had no hood, but the final product has since been updated with a non-removable hood. After trying it on in person, it’s a definitely a “rep-iteration” of the GT-J4L. 

Didn’t take any photos out of respect for the retailer. Apparently, Covid lockdown in the China factory is causing delays for shipping, meaning the estimated release of December 29th might be pushed out to next year. Everything else has leaked already, I don’t expect anything new to show up until MS drop.

Edited by jeddyhsu

20 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

Apparently, Covid lockdown in the China factory is causing delays for shipping

I own some older pieces and some newer stuff.

How do people feel about stuff now being made mainly in China and pricing is going rather up then down?
I really like Acronym, but lately I sometimes can't justify the prices anymore.
For example the J91-WS for 1100€ has YKK plastic zippers, they feel really cheap and I'm not sure how long these will hold up.
It's never been cheap, but if I see some Shadow pieces I own, quality is really awesome and Made in Italy.
Just feels better in my opinion if it's made in the EU.

I think it would be cool if Errolosn would show a little transparency and let people know where the stuff is made exactly.
If the workers get paid well and the working conditions are good, that means a lot me.

MIC Acronym is super cheap. What r u talking about? Usually discounted for more than 50 %. P10a-e for 400-450 usd from retailer is fair tbh.  

MIC Acr isn't so bad, a bit  crooked sometimes yes, but in the end it's really cheaper than MIE. 

MIE jackets have plastic ykk zippers too. It's normal. There's no real difference in price between metal and plastic ykk zipper (2-3 eur), same for raccagni zipper (10 eur vs 4-5 eur for ykk). 

Made in italy sisp sometimes have super shitty quality btw. 

In other words mic items r ok, but I won't pay full retail price for it. Also sometimes mic is better than mie (but not for acronym tho).

2 hours ago, Yan90 said:

MIC Acronym is super cheap. What r u talking about? Usually discounted for more than 50 %. P10a-e for 400-450 usd from retailer is fair tbh.  

MIC Acr isn't so bad, a bit  crooked sometimes yes, but in the end it's really cheaper than MIE. 

MIE jackets have plastic ykk zippers too. It's normal. There's no real difference in price between metal and plastic ykk zipper (2-3 eur), same for raccagni zipper (10 eur vs 4-5 eur for ykk). 

Made in italy sisp sometimes have super shitty quality btw. 

In other words mic items r ok, but I won't pay full retail price for it. Also sometimes mic is better than mie (but not for acronym tho).

I feel like this comes up here a lot, I don't know if it was 2-3 years ago, but the factory in china was shared and ultimately it's probably the best option for production of the garments worldwide. I do wonder if some designs are being altered to better allow for their mass production, but it really comes to that, when consumers see product defect they say it's because it's made in china, but it's really that it's made at scale. If CZ acr factory was making the unit quantities of the retailer products now, I'd have to assume their would be a decline in quality to meet that need.

that said there are certainly differences I notice, but i think it's just the eye of nostalgia.