Westbrook

Acronym.

1 hour ago, fasttimes said:

Yeah DM me if you're down. I need one before Gran Turismo 7 drops lol

I feel you there. I need to get a sim setup asap

8 hours ago, ukiro said:

P10-E is still on for FW, though isn't that more of a SS material?

E has talked about before that the “seasons” don’t really indicate piece choice like other fashion brands do. if I remember properly in some podcast interview they just have things they’ve developed ready for a release. one reason they still abide by traditional season is supply chains of fabric/hardware blah blah and some other technical shit, thought it was interesting though 

Also E is windproof so it's probably better than DS for winter. Especially if layer under it.

Recent SISP collections make me find this believable

00.JPG

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

Edited by hanzen1138

i know the die-cut fabric is probably supposed to be a nod to 3d camouflage suits but holy shit it's gaudy looking as fuck. 

Is that the Nike capsule for the Blazer drop. I thought it was a joke at first. The second set of track pants are just a rip from Martine Rrose and good god the rest of it ...

my grandpa would definitely wear the beige set for jogging

Oh what? I was casually scrolling through the pics thinking they were random items that one would find at the "original fake" stores in Turkey or Singapore.....

And then I read the comments. Wow, consider me gobsmacked. 

P.s I like the t shirt minus the D-12 like typography. 

11 minutes ago, WiseFool said:

Oh what? I was casually scrolling through the pics thinking they were random items that one would find at the "original fake" stores in Turkey or Singapore.....

That was exactly my thought. My first thought - "Wow, this is bad". On the second - this is also very bad presentation so lets wait for actual product shots. But still, my hopes are not very high at this point...

Hi ALL, 

Does anyone have any experience with the ENCAPSULATED NYLON - If I can land a pair I might pick up the P10's that are dropping. 

Cheers.. 

3 hours ago, WiseFool said:

And then I read the comments. Wow, consider me gobsmacked. 

P.s I like the t shirt minus the D-12 like typography. 

we definitely don't have any stores like that here in singapore lol

Anyone that rocks the beige tracksuit should be roasted on site. That is, if anyone actually buys it. The rest of the collection is tolerable, and dare I say, even satirical. Reminds me of recent C.E. releases...

lol that’s bad, post the link for the rest!

reminds me of a comedy sketch `the scousers’ played by harry enfield & chums and looks like balenciaga are getting in on the with the chavvy trackies.

3 minutes ago, scamster said:

Don’t have a link, but here’s a few more that have circulated since my last post. I’m sure there’s more to the capsule, including the Blazers obviously

256D5C6A-C093-4542-8E26-F9D6F82CB78F.jpeg

B0D543F2-701D-4972-9B86-AD0B50F589CD.jpeg

5CF88074-3A5F-4EFC-998E-0E08F2273283.jpeg

9 minutes ago, scamster said:

reminds me of a comedy sketch `the scousers’ played by harry enfield & chums and looks like balenciaga are getting in on the with the chavvy trackies.

I’ll never not be bitter about them going from Nick G to Denma

2 hours ago, hanzen1138 said:

Don’t have a link, but here’s a few more that have circulated since my last post. I’m sure there’s more to the capsule, including the Blazers obviously

These are both part of a set, with a jacket and a pair of pants. There's also a white version of the black tee. Other than that, that's the whole collection. Big thanks to Keynezk for these pics though.

Hey Umit, you wanna drop this Stone Island bullshit and go bang out some nonsense for Nike?jack-nicholson-yes.gif

shame the placket doesn’t run the whole length of the zip on this years ng4-ps saving the metal zipper rubbing on any material

1 hour ago, eyesolation said:

FW18 VS FW21

2025502122_Photo2021-10-21164246.thumb.jpg.7be47ab565931b2c27bdf1c48bd1b614.jpg

Thanks for posting! Was the NG4 1.0 as popular as the NG4 1.1? I thought the first version sorta flopped? I have the first versions somewhere and I never wear it. I looked on Grailed yesterday and there were around 14 flippers. Correction 19!

Edited by Roofmann
revised number

What do you mean flopped? NG4 1.0 sold out instantly. And that shit unreasonably re-sold for over 1k. 

Anyone has an experience with the retailer Mytheresa ?

Why aren't they sending full pack ? Missing techsheet and bag, part of the acrnm experience.... If someone is not keeping his P41 grey XS packaging, would be happy to help him get rid of it :)

44 minutes ago, Disguisedincolor said:

Anyone has an experience with the retailer Mytheresa ?

Why aren't they sending full pack ? Missing techsheet and bag, part of the acrnm experience.... If someone is not keeping his P41 grey XS packaging, would be happy to help him get rid of it :)

Browns didn't send me full-pack for my NG4-PS as well :angry2: E should really drill the importance of the packaging to the retailers

Don’t wanna interrupt the NG4 conversations but does anyone know how long does a repair case take till it got fixed and send back (approximately)? 

The pocket lining of my P30 had to get fixed. After opening a case and sending it (from Germany) I haven’t heard anything from ACRNM. I know my pants arrived at the right place but that’s it haha 

So anyone has some experience with the repair service ACRNM and the usual procedure and time it takes? 

2 hours ago, Joshua James Barry said:

Supreme. MIJ-19CM. Vans.

yo isn't that guy in jail now lmao

1 hour ago, QTOX said:

Don’t wanna interrupt the NG4 conversations but does anyone know how long does a repair case take till it got fixed and send back (approximately)? 

The pocket lining of my P30 had to get fixed. After opening a case and sending it (from Germany) I haven’t heard anything from ACRNM. I know my pants arrived at the right place but that’s it haha 

So anyone has some experience with the repair service ACRNM and the usual procedure and time it takes? 

Took about 18 days turn around time when I sent something in a few years back.