Westbrook

Acronym.

11 minutes ago, Yan90 said:

Raccagni has many tapes of metal pullers, including an uncool chrome one as on ur jacket. 

So, it's a bit weird to compare ugly chrome raccagni to ugly chrome /or silver ykk. 

The og ng-3/-4 has gunmetal raccagni with absolutely different type of zip puller, and its definitely looks better. 

I think his post spoke more to zipper quality than personal taste, which is definitely the angle you took. To each their own, though. I think some people could like the more rugged looking YKK this time around.

I far prefer the the racc zip over the ykk, just based on shape of the pull tab. 

On 10/16/2021 at 9:19 AM, EncoreAsylum said:

Of course not, those dropped 4 years ago.

FYI expect to pay 3k for Acronym grail pieces of yore... maybe 4k in excellent condition; prices aren't common for archival flagships either, I've paid about the same for J47A-GT 9.5/10 condition two years ago.

Oof.

Yeah, I'm not a newbie. I'd rather cheese grate my nips and chop off my left testicle than hand over 3k for any piece. 

I just missed out on a listing a few months ago, and it did not sell anywhere near that amount LOL 

On 10/14/2021 at 1:48 AM, dranoelsy said:

Shiny zip good

S/o to faster & cheaper shipping than mothersite lmfao big up to whoever posted the link

Feel like theres gonna be enough for everyone but GL to whoever is copping on Monday ~ ~ ~

3610F1EF-89B0-41F0-ACDB-AC68BA89F6A4.jpeg

Hopefully I'll get a chance in a few hours.

I've always wanted the NG4 but missed out on it on two occasions. I got the NG3 but I'm likely gonna sell it. 

Edited by CeroEspada

7 minutes ago, dawn said:

Now on mytheresa:

https://www.mytheresa.com/int_en/men/new-arrivals/current-week.html

The new stuff can’t be viewed under Acronym for some reason, so just scroll down a little with the link provided above.  The NG4 is listed as “coming soon”, but it’s actually in stock.

Oh snap! Thank you.

It seems like they only have the black/gold piece.

48 minutes ago, dawn said:

Now on mytheresa:

https://www.mytheresa.com/int_en/men/new-arrivals/current-week.html

The new stuff can’t be viewed under Acronym for some reason, so just scroll down a little with the link provided above.  The NG4 is listed as “coming soon”, but it’s actually in stock.

can't add ng4 to cart though

18montrose have a few of the new items up including the ng4, although it's all overpriced as seems typical for them.

still on hunt for ng4....

update: pickup on highsnobiety

Edited by Archival

Nomad got an account again. Stuff will be online for 12PM EST. They didn’t buy the J16

Notre pretty much sold out of the NG4 REAL quick. 

SSense usually gets their drops late, so I would advise to check their new arrivals daily.  There’s also a 15% promo code, FW2021 (expires nov. 1), that will work on Acronym.

Mothersite drop 2 up, nothing new but J16,J90,91, NG4,P41. 

Still waiting for coat drop. 

Edited by kkuer99

"Live" is a strong word :) 503s everywhere

edit: ah fuck in my haste I got black/silver instead of olive/silver, if anyone wants to trade hmu

edit edit: this is my first time really looking at the pieces, the J16 is really cool and so is the liner, and I'm pleasantly surprised that the pants are less than $1000. If they're really doing P30A-E this season that's going to be a grail all-weather pant. Good job E & co :)

J16 is alpha is actually really sick, the ligther color shows off the paneling. Is the stretch goretex weatherproof? If I didnt have a J1A I'd be really tempted!

Edited by eidolarr

Just now, Disguisedincolor said:

I don't even know what I copped, went through payment but didn't get any confirmation email....

If it submitted to paypal you're probably good. I also got a 503 on the success page, just got the confirmation now, fifteen minutes later

Just now, SuE said:

Was black/gold a Mothersite exclusive?

nah. maybe not many shops order it though haha

black/gold still up on nomad

edit: also trivial info but hotoveli accidentally put up the product page for a green p10e (it's gone now) when they published todays drop. retail was like 960 or something like that

Edited by denpa

oh ffs…

ECEC3032-50AD-4C17-90B7-C04E79547030.jpeg

I don't understand why people flip these for such a minor profit. After grailed fees it's like 50 bucks.

Edited by AvantSol