Westbrook

Acronym.

Any screen shots?

i don't suppose anyone knows when this is dropping

Bought a hoodie but no confirmation email, said they will manually restore those order but haven't heard anything yet:(

They're working on manually restore as @kkuer99 said. There will be a general rerelease too. If you keep your eyes peeled on Errolson's twitter hes been very communicative about all this. Most recent update: 

image0.png

Anyone UK based willing to proxy ship some small bike parts to me in the US?  

Just now, markdjr said:

Anyone UK based willing to proxy ship some small bike parts to me in the US?  

Bicycle? Shimano?

14 hours ago, BruceLeroy said:

Bicycle? Shimano?

Heel pads for Mavic shoes, can only find them at Sigma Sports.

On 8/29/2021 at 2:06 PM, kkuer99 said:

Bought a hoodie but no confirmation email, said they will manually restore those order but haven't heard anything yet:(

Some update, I still haven't recieve anything from acr team but UPS sent me an email says a package is arriving tomorrow so I guess they do shipped those orders placed before. 

On 8/30/2021 at 3:15 PM, daniel said:

hopefully FW2122 drop soon :)

4 Weeks to go probably 

Anyone know a good place to repair the waterproofness of a J43a In NYC? It’s my buddies piece. I’m not sure if there’s delam or if DWR needs to be reapplied, but any trusted places will help. Even if it has to be shipped out I’ve heard of rainypass as well if anyone can vouch for em. Thanks in advance yall. 

if there are no holes or delam all you have to do is wash and respray dwr then throw in the dryer?

4 minutes ago, moneytalks said:

if there are no holes or delam all you have to do is wash and respray dwr then throw in the dryer?

I asked if there’s delam and He hasn’t let me know yet if there is or not. But he said it soaks through in the rain. I know about reapplying DWR but fearing for him that it’s worse. Sending to rainypass the best option if there is ?

There’s got to be more than just graphic tees and merchandise for FW2122, right? Unless acr had their share of supply chain/logistical woes?

Edited by robbatussin

3 hours ago, robbatussin said:

There’s got to be more than just graphic tees and merchandise for FW2122, right? Unless acr had their share of supply chain/logistical woes?

This is just a republic of gamers merch drop, not FW2122 

of course there’s gonna be a normal FW2122 season, he teased it on Insta.

also here’s a photo Lenny posted that has his current hair color, and it’s credited to Phillip Koll so it’s definitely an acrnm shoot; don’t know what jacket he’s wearing but I don’t think it’s anything we’ve seen yet

ADC2753A-FAD4-46F0-897A-332C5270CA07.thumb.jpeg.39cf0eae49d5a933b6166096d918a664.jpeg CE02874A-4E44-4937-BDBC-DD159A5ACFB3.thumb.jpeg.4fd3735ae6b159f136531cdbe0eba2b9.jpeg

12 hours ago, msoldano said:

I asked if there’s delam and He hasn’t let me know yet if there is or not. But he said it soaks through in the rain. I know about reapplying DWR but fearing for him that it’s worse. Sending to rainypass the best option if there is ?

kind of a moot point to discuss repair options if you don't even know the extent of the damage, if any at all

So did anyone actually cop the 3a-1 Multi? Haven't heard/seen it anywhere since it dropped on mothersite lol.

E77V0WGUUAgu9u4.jpg

Also, this is old news but here are fit pics of the upcoming Sacai collab women's J1A dresses + crop top:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by jeddyhsu

Yikes... 

Anyway, I wanna settle this once and for all. I know people tumble dry their acrnm DS pants despite the care tag explicitly stating not to. For those that do, does it cause any issues?

Moved pretty far from my usual dry cleaner, so I'm considering other options.

On 9/3/2021 at 10:00 AM, jeddyhsu said:

[...trimmed...]

Also, this is old news but here are fit pics of the upcoming Sacai collab women's J1A dresses + crop top:

[...trimmed...]

4.jpg

5.jpg

wow, the crop with hood down looks so good. any news on when this might drop?

16 hours ago, Joshua James Barry said:

Anyone on this forum turned non binary or trans recently and gonna cop this tripe?

Do us all a favor and fuck right off already

Any heads out there confirm more p30a incoming?

12 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Any heads out there confirm more p30a incoming?

Yes