Acronym.

Westbrook

3 minutes ago, kobebean said:

I've had this problem too, it's from stress on the seam connecting the front and back pockets when sitting.

Good to see I’m not the only one then. I already emailed ACR with the photo, I’m just waiting for a reply back. Did you let them fix them for you, or did you get it taken care of locally? 

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

pretty sure its related to the sizing and sitting causing issues. cant be when standing and moving around. hope you get a fix

Not sure if it's necessarily related to sizing, can't imagine it was in my case. Acronym was pretty easy to deal with and fixed it for me

22 minutes ago, kobebean said:

Not sure if it's necessarily related to sizing, can't imagine it was in my case. Acronym was pretty easy to deal with and fixed it for me

Just to echo this here is what they asked me in the most recent email

We would also like to ask, after double checking with our pattern makers, it is highly unlikely with the wide cut of those pants that this specific area rips, since you would need to pull both pocket bags in opposite directions. Have you been carrying something specifically heavy in your pockets or can you think of an event that might have caused the seam allowances to be ripped out?

Thanks for your help

Seems like an issue that could easily be fixed with a V1.2 down the road.

I don’t carry much in mine, aside from a leather wallet, and my phone in the phone pockets. 

I did buy my P30/27 second hand, so this may have happened and I didn’t notice it, or my leather wallet was the culprit, lol. 

Hit up ACR yesterday, and they replied this morning, and they're sending me a decent amount of pocket fabric so I can just take the fabric and my pants to the tailor for a quick fix. 

Hooray for not having to send my pants out all the way to Europe.

well i just bought 1200 euro jogger pants they better not cancel my order LOL

Similarly to the Multi stuff, this stuff was probably one cohesive design string that we got to see rolling over a couple of seasons. I would assume next season we'll start seeing new ideas, return to stotz and raf, etc. But we'll see. Cool stuff in this drop for sure!