Westbrook

Acronym.

25 minutes ago, analog29 said:

I have a J1A in L and my go to liner is the J65–AK in XL. The Aux zip on the liner is slightly longer, but not by much and it's not really noticeable, nor does it impact the way you would wear it. The J65 is short sleeve so you will never have that "long sleeve" problem to worry about. 

Thanks my guy. You read my mind. Was trying to get a J65 as well. 

On 4/9/2021 at 2:52 PM, CountZatara said:

Curious to hear how the enthusiasts here define it.

Ninjawnz breh

mad enough to have 2 pairs of p30a-ds    check

mad enough to cop both in black               check

i have no imagination and a fat thumb. also, for anyone interested, the cuff inner stitching detail differs slightly between 1.0 (top) and 1.1 (bottom)

IMG_8547.thumb.jpg.2592c79f72477bf04cf1a9175de6c2e6.jpg

Posted (edited)

Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but I noticed this odd separation on the inside of the P30 1.0 and the P27. Does anyone else have this issue? I don’t think this was by design. I hope I can take this to a tailor and get it fixed hopefully. 

C606D80B-1FA5-4527-B088-2ED979B1E7E6.jpeg

Edited by IzunaK

44 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but I noticed this odd separation on the inside of the P30 1.0 and the P27. Does anyone else have this issue? I don’t think this was by design. I hope I can take this to a tailor and get it fixed hopefully. 

C606D80B-1FA5-4527-B088-2ED979B1E7E6.jpeg

Had a similar issue with p30 v1 had to pay shipping to them to repair, and already happened with my v1.1 so they sent me some material to get it patched up. Def hit up repairs 

2 minutes ago, SlackJackflack said:

Had a similar issue with p30 v1 had to pay shipping to them to repair, and already happened with my v1.1 so they sent me some material to get it patched up. Def hit up repairs 

Glad to know it’s not just me. I wear mind pretty casually so I’m not doing anything crazy to damage them. How easy was it shipping it out for repair? How long was the turnaround time? I was thinking of going to a local tailor, but if it’s a better option to send them direct I will. I didn’t even know they did repairs, haha. 

are you guys sizing down on those pants? only thing i can think of is the pants being a bit small and you guys shuffling around while being seated causing the tears. 

8 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

are you guys sizing down on those pants? only thing i can think of is the pants being a bit small and you guys shuffling around while being seated causing the tears. 

nope 

13 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Glad to know it’s not just me. I wear mind pretty casually so I’m not doing anything crazy to damage them. How easy was it shipping it out for repair? How long was the turnaround time? I was thinking of going to a local tailor, but if it’s a better option to send them direct I will. I didn’t even know they did repairs, haha. 

Cali to CZ was a cool $90 but otherwise painless, took about two weeks for turnaround. 

I size down in the cropped stuff, mainly cause I like a slightly higher crop. 

the split is only present on the right side, however. The left side is still perfectly intact. 

only went from M to S however. 

Posted (edited)

I've had this problem too, it's from stress on the seam connecting the front and back pockets when sitting.

Edited by kobebean

3 minutes ago, kobebean said:

I've had this problem too, it's from stress on the seam connecting the front and back pockets when sitting.

Good to see I’m not the only one then. I already emailed ACR with the photo, I’m just waiting for a reply back. Did you let them fix them for you, or did you get it taken care of locally? 

pretty sure its related to the sizing and sitting causing issues. cant be when standing and moving around. hope you get a fix

I’m just glad that it hasn’t resulted in a hole or anything in the right/rear right pockets. 

big phew right there. 

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

pretty sure its related to the sizing and sitting causing issues. cant be when standing and moving around. hope you get a fix

Not sure if it's necessarily related to sizing, can't imagine it was in my case. Acronym was pretty easy to deal with and fixed it for me

22 minutes ago, kobebean said:

Not sure if it's necessarily related to sizing, can't imagine it was in my case. Acronym was pretty easy to deal with and fixed it for me

Just to echo this here is what they asked me in the most recent email

We would also like to ask, after double checking with our pattern makers, it is highly unlikely with the wide cut of those pants that this specific area rips, since you would need to pull both pocket bags in opposite directions. Have you been carrying something specifically heavy in your pockets or can you think of an event that might have caused the seam allowances to be ripped out?

Thanks for your help

Seems like an issue that could easily be fixed with a V1.2 down the road.

I don’t carry much in mine, aside from a leather wallet, and my phone in the phone pockets. 

I did buy my P30/27 second hand, so this may have happened and I didn’t notice it, or my leather wallet was the culprit, lol. 

If you feel the seam while sitting in the pants you can feel that it's under tension

Hit up ACR yesterday, and they replied this morning, and they're sending me a decent amount of pocket fabric so I can just take the fabric and my pants to the tailor for a quick fix. 

Hooray for not having to send my pants out all the way to Europe.

well i just bought 1200 euro jogger pants they better not cancel my order LOL

Just now, RemarkableArmor said:

It said 3L GT pro

And I think 2L near the ankles/expansion hem

1 minute ago, nicklok said:

can't find the P38-E alpha green......

It only listed black

7 minutes ago, BruceLeroy said:

Managed to check out with a P38-GT. The J56 looked awesome.

the j56 acronymjutsu vid was as long as the window of time that the product page was up

Just now, denpa said:

the j56 acronymjutsu vid was as long as the window of time that the product page was up

Its still in my cart, but that P38-GT set me way back lol. I want the 56, but wish it came in RAF Green, not just alpha and black.