Westbrook

Acronym.

18montrose was dishing out nice deals last spring, I bought my P10-DS for like $700 even. Let’s not forget we’re still living in a panasonic.

just got the S24 in hands and wanted to give a few quick impressions:

- the fabric is definitely thinner than other dryskin i know (on pants or shirts)

- also, this thing fits like a tent (Size M on 180cm 77kg). very long and wide in the chest. the hem though is much more narrow which leads me to believe that sizing down isn't an option, it needs some wideness on the hem because of its length.

not sure if this is something for me - i do see this work with the latest released pants but wearing this for ex. with the P34 gives a bit extreme proportions, but this is up to individual taste ofc.

9 hours ago, LowLevelViolence said:

Some of us are Extra Medium you know :sad:

Think that’s bad, try having size 13 shoes. 

So much stuff I hafta take a pass on. 

1 hour ago, Cornuto said:

Think that’s bad, try having size 13 shoes. 

So much stuff I hafta take a pass on. 

Got those too :( Character creator sliders set to random ass body

Anyone ordered from Notre shop or had experice with them?  Not heard anything back from them yet sitll, and paraoid they might cancel my order despite having taken the payment . 

Just now, undercover73 said:

Anyone ordered from Notre shop or had experice with them?  Not heard anything back from them yet sitll, and paraoid they might cancel my order despite having taken the payment . 

That’s a shop I’m very close with and done work with in the past. Very reputable. I wouldn’t be worried. 

Just now, undercover73 said:

You’ll be fine. They take a little while to ship. Took them almost two weeks to ship a random pair of shoes

thats made me feel a little better - not sure why there not able to confirm the order though 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

That markup on 18montrose lol 

How much of a middle man fee is it? Can someone say how much they had to part with for the SP28-DS?

18montrose £142 extra than Acronym HQ.

Edited by FelixRevolt
Done the math.

10 minutes ago, undercover73 said:

notre is habitually slow as fuck. i do not order from them anymore as a result of this.

9 minutes ago, frenchbulldog said:

notre is habitually slow as fuck. i do not order from them anymore as a result of this.

the fact that i still haven't gotten shipping notification is strange to me. do they not have enough staff to package orders cause im sure they get their items picked up from delivery services like most other stores and all they need to do is print out the invoice, slip and box that baby to go.  this prob last season i buy from them unless i can't find on another retailer

58 minutes ago, frenchbulldog said:

Was Notre this slow before the pandemic, too? I read on their FAQ for shipping that there's at least a 2 day delay on order processing due to an influx of orders.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, segue said:

the fact that i still haven't gotten shipping notification is strange to me. do they not have enough staff to package orders cause im sure they get their items picked up from delivery services like most other stores and all they need to do is print out the invoice, slip and box that baby to go.  this prob last season i buy from them unless i can't find on another retailer

Although I’m biased, I have some insight into their operation. At the moment they’re short staffed for the volume they’re moving. Considering the variabilities that come with the pandemic and their contractual build outs/promotions with brands things are a bit hectic. 

I don’t see these issues persisting for much longer. 

Edited by BruceLeroy

Miss the drop because of work. Any one knows if ssense or bodega getting anything. 

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Was Notre this slow before the pandemic, too? I read on their FAQ for shipping that there's at least a 2 day delay on order processing due to an influx of orders.

Yeah, I bought things from them in 2017 and it was slow and they sent me the wrong item (out of 2 items lol). When I reached out they said they “found” my correct item and asked me to send the incorrect one back in exchange and after I did that they eventually emailed me that they lost the item I originally wanted lol. I’ve ordered from them ~5 times since then too and it’s always been slow, they seem to be so understaffed they can’t even get you measurements for items. All pre pandemic...

That said their dunk collab was dope hah

Edited by BRICK DOM

To anyone that might have a J90 in hand right now in Size L, any chance one of you could take a measurement of the hem? I've been rather curious of the width of it laid flat.

I'm not 100% w the S24 shirt, but, it is VERY comfortable.

S24 in a M, P30A-DS in a S

image.thumb.png.1f4cd24fd8f595c91644c4356a25109a.png

Posted (edited)

Turns out the J90 also runs a whole size big (zzz) anybody have a black S to trade for my M?

Edited by moneytalks

4 hours ago, moneytalks said:

Turns out the J90 also runs a whole size big (zzz) anybody have a black S to trade for my M?

Dang, that's interesting..whole size big compared to what? My j1b in a large felt comfortable but big. I am going to give the new J1A a go in a Medium..

I usually wear M in everything except the J47 which I wear in an L

the J90 I’d need a small

and in before “but erlsn wears an M”: it almost feels like he’s sized it as a vanity M in light of his weight gain, everything he modelled in M pre Covid fit me perfectly 

7 hours ago, moneytalks said:

On 2/12/2021 at 10:31 AM, fasttimes said:

Figure out your size for tops. Figure out your size for bottoms. Cop everything in those sizes. If it doesn't fit then accept the piece doesn't suit you and move on. EZ.

Sizing up and down on a piece by piece basis is a fool's game.

Hmmm @fasttimes I guess he should accept the piece doesn't suit him and move on then 

surprised it runs big considering how E and whatshisface are practically bursting out of the seams of their mediums

This is the first I’ve seen anyone say it ran large enough to size down

I tried on both my M and an S and yeah it’s much bigger than expected 

L is my normal size in ACR jackets, at least ones I don’t wear with heavier layers underneath. 

My J90 should be arriving today, so I’m hoping the sizing isn’t grossly oversized. I’m not exactly skinny, so fingers crossed. 

18 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

L is my normal size in ACR jackets, at least ones I don’t wear with heavier layers underneath. 

My J90 should be arriving today, so I’m hoping the sizing isn’t grossly oversized. I’m not exactly skinny, so fingers crossed. 

If you find yourself wanting an XL I could go down a size and trade you. 

7 minutes ago, BruceLeroy said:

If you find yourself wanting an XL I could go down a size and trade you. 

How big is the jacket on you? I’ve seen in some of your posts for previous drops that you normally take XL in a lot of stuff. 

1 hour ago, IzunaK said:

How big is the jacket on you? I’ve seen in some of your posts for previous drops that you normally take XL in a lot of stuff. 

It’s a little longer than I expected but it fits me well. I can layer it I want but it’s a tad bit longer than I expected. It fits my chest and shoulders well which is rare.