Westbrook

Acronym.

1 hour ago, robbatussin said:

When were there tank tops?

S8-DS (SS19)

Price 673 Euros

Yes, it sold out eventually, but within months. Not comparable to the S24.

Mine already shipped btw., lets see if it was the right decision to go true to size.

4 minutes ago, Chyyy said:

I had two orders in one account yesterday, but I only received one tracking number today. Is this normal?

If you placed two separate orders, you'll get two separate shipments.

I went tts with an M S24 and I'm very happy with the fit. Sizing down would have messed up the fit in the shoulders.

IMG_6291.JPG

5 minutes ago, dixonschneider said:

S8-DS (SS19)

Price 673 Euros

Mine already shipped btw., lets see if it was the right decision to go true to size.

For reference. Almost exactly 5 years ago when I bought my S8-DS.

Price 273.11 Euros (After VAT)

Note that this is only an observation I wanted to share. Let's not beat a dead horse.

S8DS.PNG.3a38ba593531c7b25790e0a912f0d747.PNG

1 hour ago, dixonschneider said:

S8-DS (SS19)

Price 673 Euros

That's what I thought. Doesn't help much to reference a sales performance from two years ago as an answer to a current-day question. 

That being said, I did not recall the S8 going for that amount -- truly wild. By that logic it makes little sense as to why the latest shirt would retail for substantially less, other than perhaps not being made in the EU?

5 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

That's what I thought. Doesn't help much to reference a sales performance from two years ago as an answer to a current-day question. 

That being said, I did not recall the S8 going for that amount -- truly wild. By that logic it makes little sense as to why the latest shirt would retail for substantially less, other than perhaps not being made in the EU?

Yeah i think its probably made in china and produced in much higher quantities (i can only speculate on this ofc). Collections nowadays seem to be high quantitiy, lower price, made in china (J1A, P30A, S24) vs. low quantity, higher price, made in europe (J28, P34).

And tbh im really surprised the P30A sold out this fast. I thought most people already own one at this point and do not need the new iteration.

I was surprised as well. I thought it was going to be like the P31A release, where there was a ton, but they pretty much flew, even on the other stockists. I got super lucky buying my Alpha green pair off HBX. 

1 hour ago, Chyyy said:

But I still haven’t received my second tracking number since my first tracking number (around 5 hours already).

Bro chill. You know we’re still in the midst of a global pandemic. 

If you think this is bad, wait until your package meets CBP

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, robbatussin said:

Here's another datapoint

image.thumb.png.ea917f19efbe9e8f277abce456176f9b.png

edit: date on that is SS18

Edited by eidolarr

35 minutes ago, dixonschneider said:

And tbh im really surprised the P30A sold out this fast. I thought most people already own one at this point and do not need the new iteration.

Same. I can understand the option of the new colorway, but do the addition of the raid pockets really add anything? Or was it just to meet the consumer demand? I have a pair of P24As and I'll sporadically use the raid pockets for storage but I mainly got them because of its maximalist pocket aesthetic. I doubt the raid pockets will even be seen on the P30As unless you're tucking a shirt in... Kudos to anyone that can pull off fit like that, but it just doesn't compute with me. lol

If anyone’s still looking to cop a J90 in black, Darkside Initiative has some in XS-M. Got an L for myself. Fingers crossed the sizings right, lol

Also don't be disheartened about missing out on p30s. More to come~ (not this season)

Looks like 18montrose UK still to release for those that missed out on anything - but caveat emptor - massive price increase again for some reason

32 minutes ago, agentbuca said:

Looks like 18montrose UK still to release for those that missed out on anything - but caveat emptor - massive price increase again for some reason

They also don’t deduct VAT. I’ve been hounding them about it, but they say it’s already taken into account - when it clearly isn’t. 

^ Fuck those double-dippers

Posted (edited)

The demand for P30A is there, especially with all the new buyers that weren't around for the first releases. If you're constantly checking BST it may seem like pairs were readily available but the actual volume of pants that changed hands is probably extremely low.

Regarding raid pockets, it's an update and no different than any other re-release. They're useful for securely carrying and organizing small items, and placed high enough where you won't see them unless you tuck your shirt in. If they had just dropped a batch of 1.0 again, people would complain it was the same pant. The P30A and J1A are obviously some of their favorite items, so they will continue to update and release them. When there were no J1A or P30A around, people would have killed for a drop like this. 

Edited by thatslapz

3 hours ago, IzunaK said:

If anyone’s still looking to cop a J90 in black, Darkside Initiative has some in XS-M. Got an L for myself. Fingers crossed the sizings right, lol

Copped the last L off of Haven. Wanted to support local  this time around, pandemic and all... hoping my gut feel to size up is right too. Based the decision off of my size M J58, which sometimes feel a little bit restrictive and short.

1 minute ago, strikethrough said:

Copped the last L off of Haven. Wanted to support local  this time around, pandemic and all... hoping my gut feel to size up is right too. Based the decision off of my size M J58, which sometimes feel a little bit restrictive and short.

Yeah, I'm feeling pretty confident with the L myself. The chest is pretty generous, about as big as the J1B in XL, and it looks a bit on the boxy side too as far as some of the lay-down shots go (Like the product photos on Saint Alfred), so I think L was the sweet spot for the J90 being a bit on the roomy/relaxed side. 

Nothing wrong with that. I mean, for a straight fit, the J47 was pretty trim, and some pieces I may want to wear on it's own, or layer up in. To each their own.

^i agree

What’s wrong with sizing up or down? Ultimately it’s however you want the clothes to fit you, right? Don’t get me wrong, someone who’s a sz M shouldn’t force themselves to squeeze into a sz XS. But if I want a certain top/bottom to look sloppier or fitted or whatever, I’ll sz up and down. 

I guess it's the argument of "intended fit vs. Personal preference fit". 

I tend to go on the spectrum of liking more relaxed/looser fits on jackets, especially if it's a jacket I want to layer with. I honestly don't mind if my jacket doesn't look exactly the way it does in model shots. Wear your gear the way you like it to fit. If it looks good, it looks good. Heck, I have no regrets getting my J68 in an XL when I normally wear L in my other Acronym jackets. 

There is a quantifiable difference in the tops/jackets fit. Look at previous J1 generations vs the current iterations.

Qualifiable difference…  I’m trending towards being an XL in tops and XS in bottoms

That’s true, I’m still looking for that elusive E-J1 cut.. that Baggy top block is dope AF 

15 minutes ago, Flipflop214 said:

That’s true, I’m still looking for that elusive E-J1 cut.. that Baggy top block is dope AF 

this fw will be good for you ^ 

6 hours ago, fasttimes said:

2021 and people are still sizing up and down on a piece by piece basis

Wow TTS privilege smdh. Some of us are Extra Medium you know :sad: