Westbrook

Acronym.

1 minute ago, tresend said:

I dunno if this is a dumb question or not, but I wonder what is gonna happen to that XL P30A that’s still on the mothersite once the new ones are listed; since they’re technically the same model number and I haven’t seen a piece sit long enough until an iteration of it comes out 

(like I said this is a stupid thing to think about I’m just not too preoccupied with the drop tbh and this is mildly interesting to me) 

That's Gen.1, new P30A is Gen. 1.1 I think.

Posted (edited)

j28-ws*

Edited by AvantSol
looks like it was a one sizestock then quickly sold out lol

lmao mothersite already lagging like crazy - new drop up, they're loading 1 item at a time

1 hour ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

I'm not sure why people are whining about bots. What the bots do in general is pinging the website to see if there is a change in inventory listed, so that they can notify you if something has dropped.

But since E has already said it's dropping 6pm Berlin time so its humans vs humans at 6pm, not humans vs bots.

bots kind of also buy for you, which is the point

It's always bad when E announces ahead of time on his insta lol. But I'm chilling, was hoping for the P38 to drop with this collection but I guess we're gonna wait a little longer for those.

5 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

It's always bad when E announces ahead of time on his insta lol. But I'm chilling, was hoping for the P38 to drop with this collection but I guess we're gonna wait a little longer for those.

Same...better for my wallet now

Not sure if I should have size down on the shirt, and was surprise to see the logo on c version is done by stash 

15 minutes ago, moneytalks said:

bots kind of also buy for you, which is the point

A relationship with your local retailer is better than any bot. 

14 minutes ago, mikon_nikon said:

EU crew... these guys aren't on the retailer list that was shared earlier and they have sizes left https://www.oallery.com/all-brands/acronym/

Amsterdam based store. surprised to see them carrying ACRNM tbh.

Good to see acr landing in amsterdam again. Feeling a lot of feels being reminded of acrnm @ concrete though.

Did anyone cop a J90? Kinda curious if I should size down to an L..I wear my J68 in XL, and the chest measurements look incredibly generous. 

2 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Did anyone cop a J90? Kinda curious if I should size down to an L..I wear my J68 in XL, and the chest measurements look incredibly generous. 

I've got it in hand...just picked it up locally. I'm normally an XL as well and stuck with the XL after thinking of going to a L. From the looks on the site one might think you should size down, but you'll be fine with an XL.

Looks like adding item to cart doesn't save your spot anymore. I tried to buy P30A from the mothersite, but by the time the checkout page loaded, it was gone.

I'm about to email them to volunteer to help step up their web hosting game, they got 503s like crazy coming off that site

The Alpha P30A isn’t done n dusted just yet. Keep seeing a size available.

Still no rucksack man.

1 hour ago, FelixRevolt said:

The Alpha P30A isn’t done n dusted just yet. Keep seeing a size available.

Still no rucksack man. 

Still no rucksack man. :(

2 hours ago, daniel said:

Still no rucksack man. :(

The new 29 has to be released as well. 

6 hours ago, eidolarr said:

Looks like adding item to cart doesn't save your spot anymore. I tried to buy P30A from the mothersite, but by the time the checkout page loaded, it was gone.

Carting an item has never saved your spot, it's always been like that.

I must say I'm very surprised to see several items selling out so quickly. I thought the 2016~2018 hype years were long gone but I guess I was wrong. 

Papa bear has to be feeling himself right now. No matter what, the J1A in black and P30A have become the de facto Acronym uniform and will fly off the shelves regardless of season, economy, etc. If this helps drive more R&D into new silhouette, material I'm all for it. 

If there was any question whether the hysteria surrounding the brand was still alive, the answer came in the form of tshirts selling out at $400 each. 

50 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

If there was any question whether the hysteria surrounding the brand was still alive, the answer came in the form of tshirts selling out at $400 each. 

Oh it was the T-shirts that gave it away? Not the 700 dollar tank tops eventually selling out? lol

7 hours ago, robbatussin said:

6 hours ago, AvantSol said:

Oh it was the T-shirts that gave it away? Not the 700 dollar tank tops eventually selling out? lol

Hard to use selling out as a gauge of popularity without stock transparency. If they said something like "Only [100] Available/In Stock" it would be a win for everyone. 

Also hope E doesn't take this as a cue to start branding everything, would hate to see more prints on hard shells and pants in the future.

7 hours ago, AvantSol said:

When were there tank tops?

Posted (edited)

"hyped" pieces i still see in stock (i'll try to keep this updated)

a ma maniere:
-p30a, sp28, s24 in larger sizes
-black j90-ds S - XL

Edited by denpa

picked up the J90 Alpha. not a lot to say really; simple and perfect. this is Large, my normal size. :cool:

J90.thumb.jpg.939d26f95d6cbceaed3401596a78f2ef.jpg

I had two orders in one account yesterday, but I only received one tracking number today. Is this normal?

1 hour ago, robbatussin said:

When were there tank tops?

S8-DS (SS19)

Price 673 Euros

Yes, it sold out eventually, but within months. Not comparable to the S24.

Mine already shipped btw., lets see if it was the right decision to go true to size.

4 minutes ago, Chyyy said:

I had two orders in one account yesterday, but I only received one tracking number today. Is this normal?

If you placed two separate orders, you'll get two separate shipments.