Westbrook

Acronym.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Espresto said:

@Orientalq lmao you fucking clown, what do the actions of the Chinese government have to do with condemning hate crimes against asians? 

image.png.7545f6ee891c607f799403c0bb750e37.pngimage.png.dd41cf57bd5f3494896418199c5a335d.png 

It's hypocritical to say being anti-CCP equates to racism toward Asians when CCP is committing actual genocide but E seems to conflate the two. No mention of Uyghurs on his page at all, as if it's not even happening. If he's going to preach about food apartheid and climate change, real genocide must sit somewhere on that table, right? I'm thinking maybe it's because E has financial ties in China (factories, business, whatnot, fear of blacklist). When someone points it out to him, E meets that person with  physical threats (albeit indirect), doxxing, and labels him a white supremacist to his 181k followers . It's like a white supremacist claiming to be a victim of reverse racism while also ignoring police brutality. 

I'd also prefer if you didn't ask your questions with ad hominems.

image.png.1eb98b9050bdf8b78ede679b91f63ae3.png

The same Errolson that's retweeting shit like this claiming that mining bitcoin with gas power is (((GENOCIDE))). 

1 hour ago, appolez said:

guy really went back through 12 years of tweets to try to make some incoherent point. nice work dude

Twitter advanced search comes in handy. Mind telling me how my point is incoherent? I don't see how doing research hurts my case.

Edited by Orientalq

This gonna be a rare time I’ll give you space in my brain @Orientalq

Go at fucking E about this shit on insta or Twitter whatever. You think peeps in here don’t follow him on both and don’t have an understanding of his politics at this point ffs? 

I realize I’m giving you airspace by appeasing your obvious need for something akin to a father figure, but damn dude you don’t need to base the entirety of your online personality around a constant need to both push against whatever passes for an ever changing cultural zeitgeist in our small group of enthusiasts while simultaneously requiring affirmation of your beliefs by belaboring very obvious constants. 

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

You think peeps in here don’t follow him on both and don’t have an understanding of his politics at this point ffs? 

Not all of them do and not many can stand it for long. It's not like I made a post out of nothing. When a designer of a brand chooses to doxx/cancel someone despite having contradictory political biases, it's not wholly unrelated to discuss it given it was less than a day ago. ACR is E and E is ACR. Every piece made in his Chinese factory pays a (big) tax to the Chinese govt and thus as buyers, we can add that to a part of the decision-making process. 

37 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

I realize I’m giving you airspace by appeasing your obvious need for something akin to a father figure, but damn dude you don’t need to base the entirety of your online personality around a constant need to both push against whatever passes for an ever changing cultural zeitgeist in our small group of enthusiasts while simultaneously requiring affirmation of your beliefs by belaboring very obvious constants. 

Strange of you to assume yourself as a father figure. I haven't the slightest clue what you're basing that off of. Anyways, it's a forum. People talk. If I were after reaffirmations from internet strangers, my rep score should dispel that assumption. I say what I consider to be as close to the truth as possible. If I'm wrong, I'll concede. Whether it makes you unhappy about your purchases doesn't make my points any less valid. 

If you consider all of this "obvious" and not a dealbreaker, then isn't it clear that I'm not writing for you in mind? There are readers on this site who don't proactively rep everything (or even have an account). Maybe some are new to the brand and don't follow E. Don't take it so personally.

Edited by Orientalq

Posted (edited)

Lol

so whos copping what on Monday. FYI DS is an excellent tee material. And I’m hairy as fuck

Edited by brainerd666

Posted (edited)

Only thing I really want is the P30A-DS in Alpha Green. It doesn't help that it's been really difficult trying to pinpoint who besides Hanon will be stocking them. Probably not even going to attempt trying for the mothersite due to resellers and possible bots pinging the site. Though I kinda of expect that for every shop.

Shorts are pretty cool, but it's extremely rare I wear shorts going out.

Edited by IzunaK

Posted (edited)

@IzunaK needs to be updated but there's plenty of stockists and even more after last season. (And I wouldn't stress about not copping alpha green, should be easy since a lot of people are scared of lighter colors lol)

Edited by AvantSol

Thanks for the link. Only thing that's a wee bit frustrating is it seems the US vendors are kinda spotty with what they're getting in. I heard Darkside isn't getting the P30, Hotoveli is only getting the J1A and one of the T-Shirts, etc. I guess at this point, the best bet is to just load everyone up and hope for the best at 1PM.

My only worry really is the fact that I'm hunting for a size S, haha. But, we'll see. 

Not sure if this has been already posted but what times the drop on the mothersite?

39 minutes ago, undercover73 said:

Not sure if this has been already posted but what times the drop on the mothersite?

Per hanon blog: "The ACRONYM SS21 Drop launches at HANON on MONDAY, March 22nd, at 17:00GMT." - So presumably same time for mothersite? Nothing on erlsns instagram.

I guess:

Hanon

Bureau

Bodega

Union

The Darkside

Haven

will have the next drop in stock.

Posted (edited)

This is the current list i have, updated from last season, US & EU inc

missed norse store

list.jpg

Edited by uboraan
added one

@Orientalq yep, it's a forum, but you're probably in the wrong one. 

Thoughts on the blue version of the J1A-GTPL 2.4?

Curious If it is only available on coevo & motherside.

Screenshot_20210322-102800~2.jpg

Looks very good to me.  I like that blue, I want some blue pants.

3 hours ago, P_Zen said:

Thoughts on the blue version of the J1A-GTPL 2.4?

Curious If it is only available on coevo & motherside.

Screenshot_20210322-102800~2.jpg

At least one of the Chicago shops (Notre and STA) should be getting it in blue. 

7 minutes ago, BruceLeroy said:

Notre is live

Did they put the model in xs P30s?

Posted (edited)

For some reason, whenever they use that particular model, Notre always put him in like one or two sizes too small. Based on his measurements, he should be wearing L, but he's wearing S...

Edited by itHZwhatitHZ

anyone have any idea at all what time mothersite drop is?

25 minutes ago, moneytalks said:

anyone have any idea at all what time mothersite drop is?

always thought it was earlier than retail but random

well, confirmed, in 46 minutes, an erlsn announcement means the site is going to crash, ggwp

you are right, many shitty human beings like me are already running robots against it to catch the drop, it's currently at a crawl :)

really don't like what i'm saying now : let's see the first pricetag dropping @ grailed, lets see